Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I everyone from europe , i'm a new Prius owner. owner , big word , my prius will arrive in January 2005 ordered may 3rd 2004 ! here in europe the waiting list its very long , now we are in 8/10 month waiting for a Prius.
I hope to spend a good time with us .
regards , uncle seth1974

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, we have just ordered a black T-Spirit (on May 8th) and have been told September delivery. This is in England.
Will let you know how we get on!
Cheers

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm from Italy , my dealer , when i pre-ordered the car , said me that toyota will delivery it in 4 month. after 3 weeks he phoned me and said that the waiting list was closed and my order will be operative may 3th . ok , now the delivery it's scheduled gor decembrer 2004 , january 2005.
I ordered a Black Pri with Grey interior and DvD Navigator.
paid approximatly ( leasing buy ) 26.400 euros.
Cheers !

·
Registered
425 Posts
In Germany, Ordered 25 May, delivery expected after "about" 10 months.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The Netherlands here! :D

Ordered my Black Prius on March 4th. Delivery was expected in July / September. Received a call a few weeks ago that it could very well be December before my Prius would arrive. Then yesterday I got a call confirming it will be September (and maaaaaybe October)... :shock:

·
Registered
1 Posts
UK Delivery

Hi Everybody,

1st post!

I live Southern UK.

Ordered car middle of May, told 3rd Sept delivery (3 months). This is for T Spirit which seems to be longer leadtime.

Dealer said T3 cars were still coming through, but as I have yet to see one on the road (apart from demo models) this seems unlikely.

I was told long leadtime was due to 'component shortages' which might only be (for example) a piece of trim.

Is the 3 months realistic for UK, does anyone know?

Any other news?

Many thanks

Jon P

·
Premium Member
2,820 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
mrv said:
I know that people here tend to not like Yahoo, but there's some more localized boards there that some of you may wish to check out:
sounds like your trying to get rid of us ! :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,820 Posts
2PriiFamily said:
I'm sorry, but what is a T Spirit? I haven't heard that term before.
If you go to http://www.toyota.co.uk/ and look up the Prius, there are three option packs available, the T3, the T4, and the TSpirit. The TSpirit is closest to the US BC#9 package, or the Australian I-Tech pack.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts