Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will not permit any faked hybrid alien getting inside my premisses under any circunstances.

They have only one engine but the perform with virtualy two alternatively.
They have a third party bladder that never fits their needs.
They have thermos always idle to be hot and burn themselves.
They have computers full of exotic macros better known as viruses.
They have an effective rear vision to the person in front.
They have more than one secret drawer for different agendas.
They have fabrics that look like satin but is just an ilussion, it is plastic.
They have brakes non-regenerated, instead degenerated.
They have a very sophisticated fake system to inform about MPG.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
THERE you are! We've missed you, RMarchena! :) Welcome back.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Rmar, you have been gone so long, I forgot how to read your language. Now I will have to learn again. In other words...Huh???????

·
Registered
610 Posts
:roll: *** TROLL ALERT ***

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I'm with Sanny! Who else will warn us about the "third party bladder?"

·
Registered
370 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
dgstan said:
R-Mar Superstar !!!
Yah, KenLacy and Fish antlers are amateurs compared with RMarchena. :D hehehe

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am back

I told you guys I was going to be out the chat's heat for a while. Thanks for welcoming me.
In another hand, you keep calling me Troll, which I do not mind, but, sostaining that concept about me does not let you enjoy the benefits of my postings. Your interpretation of them goes in the way of instigation, which is wrong and/or limited.
Now, coming back to the forum, I find that the chat needs some ruling, respect, creativity and heat. Newcomers with some volatile thinking are trying to lead the Prius's concept to a garden. Meantime, others are making the very same questions over and over without reading the manuals.
Anyway, I am back home.

Post Data: My regards to the Prius Soldiers.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yo R-man. Yeah, you're right, I'll admit, things were getting
boring and there hasn't been much new.

Except: I got a cat! He's gray and fits right on the center console...

We're listening.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Re: I am back

Rmarchena said:
I told you guys I was going to be out the chat's heat for a while. Thanks for welcoming me.
In another hand, you keep calling me Troll, which I do not mind, but, sostaining that concept about me does not let you enjoy the benefits of my postings. Your interpretation of them goes in the way of instigation, which is wrong and/or limited.
Now, coming back to the forum, I find that the chat needs some ruling, respect, creativity and heat. Newcomers with some volatile thinking are trying to lead the Prius's concept to a garden. Meantime, others are making the very same questions over and over without reading the manuals.
Anyway, I am back home.

Post Data: My regards to the Prius Soldiers.
Hey Rmarchena: never mind the other Priuscentis remarks, Let me know about your Engineering project the: For-ever-Glide devise you were working on before you dissapeared from this forum.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
guess who's back... back again.... chena's back.. back again.

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
I love a good comedy sitcom. What was the name of that show where an out of country cousin stayed with his cousin in Chicago? It was Chicago, wasn't it? He kept telling his cousin to get out of the city.

·
Registered
919 Posts
DanMan32 said:
I love a good comedy sitcom. What was the name of that show where an out of country cousin stayed with his cousin in Chicago? It was Chicago, wasn't it? He kept telling his cousin to get out of the city.
Don't remember the sitcom, but this one with RMarchena has to be better, doesn't it DanMan? I've been smiling again. (Except for that gay-o Prius comment from another thread.)

·
Registered
919 Posts
DanMan32 said:
It's like watching a sitcom on a foreign language channel. You kind of know of what's going on, or so you think.
Exactly! :roll:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts