Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting here as I was not able to post under dealers...
SO please move this if needed to dealers section....

I have a Hybrid Highlander LTD 2WD Bluestone Metallic Due in at end of June that is not spoken for as of tonite.. It has an ORIGINAL MSRP of $42,200 and is for sale at that price no Dealer ADD ons...
I also have a 4wd-i Hybrid Highlander LTD in Sonora Gold that will be in the 1st-2nd week of July that is also not spoken for as of tonite...I will post the info on this one tomorrow ... I will post all specific equipment in the morning I am just wanting to announce them tonite..
I can be reached Mon-Sat 9:30 am to 9:30 pm CST at 979 777 5278
Thank you for looking and as always I am available to answer questions or concerns about Hybrid Technology that you may have..

Tomas Sandoval IV
ATKINSON TOYOTA SCION
Bryan Texas
979 777 5278

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am posting here as I was not able to post under dealers..I have applied to join the Dealers group so I will be posting there wihtin a few days as soon as I am "added" to the list..Thanks for your patience ...
SO please move this if needed to dealers section :D ....
Sorry I have not updated but we have been overwhelmed by Demand,., Before I could post they were sold..
I had 2 available this morning and now have 1 available and should be here by this weekend CALL ME ASAP :!: Here is what is available as of 10:00 am CST :arrow:
2006 Hybrid Highlander Limited Super White Ivory Interior with the following Equipment:
FE 50 State Emissions
LL Limited Package
NV Touch Screen DVD NAvigation System $2000
EO The Extra Mile Option Package E $1366
Park Pilot , Rear Parking Aid System
Glass Breakage Sensor Upgrade
Molded Dash Applique
Carpet Mat Set (5 pc)
Rear Cargo Mat
Cargo Net
First Aid kit
Fabric Guard
Custom Tape Stripe
Wheel Locks
Road Hazard Tire Warranty (3yr/36000 miles)
Roadside Assistance 3yrs 36000 miles
Extra Mile Life Tires (6yrs/100,000 miles)
Color Keyed Door Edge Guards $119
Permavin/Glass Etch and Ltd Warranty $199
Window Tint $149
Vehicle Shield Package $349
Lusterizing Sealant
Sound Shield
Sealant Cleaner
Rental Car Assistance

TOTAL MSRP (no dealer add ons) :D $42667.00 plus ttl

Call me asap as this will not last long... No hidden Dealer Add ons or added on MSRPS...
Ask for Tomas Sandoval IV dial direct 979 777 5284
Certified Sales Society Member
ATKINSON TOYOTA SCION
Bryan Texas 77802

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SOLD>>>>Both are SOLD>>>

I am taking orders / deposits on EXACT COLOR AND equipment so one will get what they want without waiting for the right one to POP up somewhere... We sell all our HYBRIDS at ORIGINAL MSRP No dealer ADD ONS and we are a Presidents AWARD winning Toyota Dealership... Let me know if there are any purchase requests so I may assist you..

I have already applied for "DEALER FORUM" rights .. so soon I will post under dealer space...

Thanks again for browsing and HAPPY 4th of July...

Tomas Sandoval IV
979 777 5278 CALL ME Direct Mon-Sat 9am to 9pm CST
ATKINSON TOYOTA SCION
BRYAN TEXAS 77802

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Prius4U said:
I am posting here as I was not able to post under dealers...
That's because you must request the ability to post there. And that is the only place it is okay for dealers to post.

If you had read the 'How to post in the dealer section' post, you would know this. Please read a website for a while before posting...

·
Registered
610 Posts
:roll: Here's that CAT !!

[By the way... we were in Europe a couple of weeks: Prague - Vienna - Salzburg - Innsbruck - Lucerne and Bern.]

To be repititive: Dealers who post HERE should be besieged by emails from legitimate members of the group - perhaps with pointless inquiries while knowing they're not legitimatelly interested in that dealer's stock. Perhaps after that salesperson responding to multiple inquiries, he/she would finally get the point. While they APPEAR to not be bright, it's still my contention that they KNOW they're out of line.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
YAY KITTY!! We missed you. The dealer mice needed you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts