Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, because of our position as one of the top 15 volume Toyota dealers in the nation, we have premium access to Highlander Hybrids!

Right now we have 6 on the lot to choose from, all priced BELOW MSRP:

• Limited V6 2WD - xxxxxxxxxxxx02147: Silver, DVD navigation, running boards, Toyoguard Protection - MSRP: $41,684 - Your Price: $41,588
    Limited V6 2WD - xxxxxxxxxxxx02455: Blue, DVD navigation, running boards, Toyoguard Protection - MSRP: $41,684 - Your Price: $41,488
    Limited V6 2WD - xxxxxxxxxxxx01422: Silver, DVD navigation, Toyoguard Protection - MSRP: $41,195 - Your Price: $41,088
    Limited V6 2WD - xxxxxxxxxxxx01989: Blue, DVD navigation, Toyoguard Protection - MSRP: $41,115 - Your Price: $40,988
    Limited V6 2WD - xxxxxxxxxxxx02352: Silver, DVD navigation, Toyoguard Protection - MSRP: $41,115 - Your Price: $40,988
    Limited V6 2WD - xxxxxxxxxxxx03327: Gold, DVD navigation - MSRP: $40,501 - Your Price: $40,388
We are 15 minutes drive from both Miami International Airport (MIA) and Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL) and I will personally pick you up. We also ship anywhere to the Caribbean, Central and South America. Give me a call when you're ready...

Charles Augello
Internet Sales Manager
Headquarter Toyota
(305) 364-9800 ext. 7516

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All of these prices are $100 - $200 below MSRP and about $3,500 to $3,800 above invoice.

And we have another Hybrid Highlander that just came in, so we have 7!

Does that help you dzitlow?

G

·
"Highlander Hybrids........"

chazmo03 said:
All of these prices are $100 - $200 below MSRP and about $3,500 to $3,800 above invoice.

Why not experiment with "employee-type discounts" like GM, Ford, and Chrysler and start at "invoice plus $100" pricing? :p

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Re: "Highlander Hybrids........"

dzitlow said:
chazmo03 said:

Why not experiment with "employee-type discounts" like GM, Ford, and Chrysler and start at "invoice plus $100" pricing? :p
Yes, but we are not GM the falling GIANT that it once was, We are Toyota
when they "Bleed" others grow ! Why don't you put your money for the
make doing the Employee Discount...... Save Big Time......You do not have to pay MSRP.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ha :D... Our employees would be happy if our GM would let even our employees drive off the lot with an HH below MSRP.

G

·
Re: "Highlander Hybrids........"

C.Rickey Hirose said:
dzitlow said:
chazmo03 said:

Yes, but we are not GM the falling GIANT that it once was, We are Toyota
when they "Bleed" others grow ! Why don't you put your money for the
make doing the Employee Discount...... Save Big Time......You do not have to pay MSRP.....
Why cannot you be satisfied with forgoing a $4,000 profit (markup + holdback) on the Highlander Hybrid? Is greed good? :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Unfortunately, part of our duty to our shareholders is to not frivolously throw their money away… This is the most basic case of opportunity cost. I can’t expect them to incur a $4,000 cost just for kicks. Wish I/we could… but sorry dudes…

G

·
chazmo03 said:
Unfortunately, part of our duty to our shareholders is to not frivolously throw their money away… This is the most basic case of opportunity cost. I can’t expect them to incur a $4,000 cost just for kicks. Wish I/we could… but sorry dudes…
The "opportunity cost" is the "benefit lost " ($4,000) to consumers who might purchase the Highlaner Hybrid at invoice + $100.00. Go back to your "shareholders" and propose this "markup + $100" and listen to what they have to say. :p

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hows this. I have 2 HH on the lot. both limited 4x2 with nav. MSRP minus $2000. Let me know!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts