Toyota Prius Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
The "Wood Package" pics has to wait ! Lost my Digi Cam and therefore have ordered a 10 mega-pixcel Camera ! Can not wait till see how the Pics will turn out ...

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Genuine Leathers, any way you want it done. Two Toned, Center Prforation, Heated Seats, the works !

Sunroofs first time ever engineered into the Prius. Gourgeous Wood panels
available in dark or light wood tones !

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Leathers, Sunroof and the Wood Interior !

For those whom needs or seeking to customise your 04 to 06 Prius.
Special pricing for the "Combos" Leather + Sunroof, please inquire
by phone calls direct to me..

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Driving the Sunrrof Prius in _Vac_Mode_ Tilted up. Cool interior w/out using the A/C ! Tremendoud gas mileage gain than using the A/C !

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Sunroof, Leathers, Wood dash package and more . Call for your custom job. Make your Prius a unique as it can be.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
New Sunroofs and Leathers for 2007 Priuses (conventional & Touring)
Please call me for your Brand New 07 Prius option installation !

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Any accessories such as : Leathers and Sunroofs discounted to the forum ! Please inquire.

Rear View MFD imaging, Navigation System, and many other accessories as well.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Hello EveryOne ! Wishing you a very Happy & Prosperous New Year for you All !

In Additions to All my Hybrid threads this one is all dedicated to Prius "Sunroofs & Leathers plus other useful accessories for your Prius.

Prius MFD internet access, Back up Camera reflected in your MFD plus back up sensor, GPS sytem right in your Prius MFD screen. ( Being develped right now ) and many, many, more useful Prius periphral gears.
Call for infos.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
It seems that more and more Prius 04~07 owners are seeking the GPS system. For some reason they did not get that option when purchased
their Prii at that time.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
It seems that more and more Prius 04~07 owners are seeking the GPS system. For some reason they did not get that option when purchased
their Prii at that time but it is available soon. GPS onto your exisiting MFD screen. Will put info as soon as out and available.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts