Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We received our keychain today in the mail. It took 3 months. Just wondering from those of you who received your keychain, how long it took to get your car? Did you get the one you ordered or did you accept one that came in early? Thanks for the information. I am trying to be patient, but I must admit that is not one of my strengths.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I took delivery around 3 months after my keychain arrived (sorry for being the bearer of bad news). My delivery would have been even longer, but I opened my options to a higher level package and was willing to accept any color. As for the good news, at least this is proof that your dealership actually placed an order with Toyota.

Hang in there, the wait IS well worth it!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey Blythe,

I got my keychain in the mail about 2 months ago, and I am (unless something shadey happens) picking up my car this week. I did call two weeks ago and say that I'd take a different color.

So, got the keychain 3 months after putting my name on the waiting list, and I'm getting the car 2 months after that. I don't know how much longer I'd have to wait for my first choice color. It'd be funny if they had a silver one the day I go to pick mine up. :shock:

·
Registered
119 Posts
I think we got our 1st of 3 key chains about 2 weeks after getting on our first list. We got our car (in the color and and with the package we wanted) about 5 weeks after we ordered it. We were very lucky. Maybe Toyota does some sort of customer loyalty thing since we already have a 2003 Prius? Just wondering.

Jill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts