Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
That is phuggin halarious! :lol:

Being that the battery is DC! and all wires are "moving" DC voltage and current are running under the passengers this explains why my sciatica swaps ass cheeks everytime there is a polarity reversal!

If one were to be stupid enough to even buy this crap...atleast put it on the inverter unit! :shock: :lol:

...oh wait...maybe I better put one over each SPEAKER too!...I'll take 14 please... :roll:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
At least on Ebay those folks are smart enought to post some sort of pseudo-scientific "evidence" of how their bogus product works. These guys don't even go that far! I love the part about how important it is to place the discs facing the proper direction on the video!

·
Registered
38 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Main Entry: tachy·on
Pronunciation: 'ta-kE-"än
Function: noun
Etymology: tachy- + 2-on
: a hypothetical particle held to travel only faster than light

I also think its some sort of Star Trek "force field" gimmick....

I think this dude lives near a Black Hole....somethings definitely warped.

If any of the members have ever been to a "Tesla Convention" in Colorado springs, you will find a plethora of these types in attendance....guys walking around with pyramids on thier heads and selling all kinds of "fish oil". :roll:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I hope the Highway Patrol dosn't devise a Tachyon tracking device!! Then I'll need a Tachyon tracking detector! Maybe incorporated into the MFD!!!? Cool!

I'm going to go drink a bunch of vegetable oil and take some vitamins, beam me up Scotty!

·
Registered
248 Posts
There is one born every second. God Bless P.T. Barnum for pointing it out to us.

·
Registered
150 Posts
...don't have to worry about tachyons...I use the classic flux capacitor- powered by a zero point module and a modified snow-cone maker :lol:

perhaps he should drink more!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Since I don't know how long I'll own the car, I wonder if it's possible to just rent them for $1/day?

I think they will protect the car from the A-Bomb's (or H-Bomb's) electro-magnetic pulse too! That's something to think about that isn't even mentioned on their site.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
dznyskp said:
...don't have to worry about tachyons...I use the classic flux capacitor- powered by a zero point module and a modified snow-cone maker :lol:

perhaps he should drink more!
What! You never hook a flux capacitor directly to a zero point module... Everyone knows you need an ocillation over-thruster between em to dampen the harmonic field.

·
Registered
269 Posts
coloradospringsprius said:
Send me $10 and I'll send you a pamphlet on just how gullible people can be! :)
Is it a "good" pamphlet? I do not want to spend my hard earned money on something I can not use.

If I think its good...I will give you 20 dollars for two!

·
Registered
420 Posts
HIVOLTAGE said:
coloradospringsprius said:
Send me $10 and I'll send you a pamphlet on just how gullible people can be! :)
Is it a "good" pamphlet? I do not want to spend my hard earned money on something I can not use.

If I think its good...I will give you 20 dollars for two!
I can absolutely GUARANTEE that you will learn something about gullibility!

Of course, I'm also the inventor of the "Proof that Life Isn't Fair" vending machine. The customer puts in a dollar and nothing comes out. :twisted:

But I have not yet recouped the cost of the vending machine. I mean, that's just totally UNFAIR!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
On a similar but sadder note, there are people who "facilitate" for autistic people. They hold the autistic person's hand or arm so he can point to letters on a board and thus communicate when he couldn't otherwise.

A father was accused of sexual mistreatment of his son through this means of communication. He brought in a psychological tester who did some double blink testing. Basically the facilitators were picking the letters, unconsiously. One facilitator was devistated to learn this. Others still believe.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts