Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I'm working on getting a prius - and wanted to access the http://www.priuschat.com - though it's not even allowing me to get the page to come up. Do I need to register somewhere?

Thanks!

Also, if anyone has a recommendation for a dealer in Colorado - I'd appriciate it! ...so far, I"ve spoken with 2 different ones and neither do I trust.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have had troubles getting to priuschat as well. Some days its ok. others does not come up. Then the site would sluggish. quess tonight is all she wrote.....

·
Registered
14 Posts
to the original poster: post whatever you want here - I am sure someone here can help ...

·
Registered
44 Posts
wvj,

Got mine at Elway Toyota on Arapahoe Road...if you are interested I will email my sales guy to look for you, he was great. We are in the process of buying a Scion XB from him as well.

·
Registered
420 Posts
The Colorado Springs dealer (actually there are two, but they're owned by the same people) tried to overcharge us when the Prius we'd ordered showed up in November. We ended up going to Pueblo Toyota. This is probably farther away than you want to go, but they were honest.

FWIW, a car broker we were in contact with said he ordered from Burt Toyota in Denver.

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
wvj,

Welcome! I'm sure folks here will offer good advice. I enjoy Priusonline because the site is fast and stable and because the folks here always have good advice. Also, many of the folks here also post on Priuschat. I do.

So stick around and ask to your heart's content.

·
Registered
610 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts