Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put mine on windows on all corners so that (1) they are removable by ME without damage when they expire and (2) they are removable by OTHERS without damage if they are stolen.

These locations make it MORE visible to the CHP, so hopefully they will accept them. The front would be hidden by the bra, and sides are more visible with them higher. They will have been trained to look on bumpers and fenders, but they should know a Prius and also be able to see the stickers clearly.

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
KTPhil said:
I put mine on windows on all corners so that (1) they are removable by ME without damage when they expire and (2) they are removable by OTHERS without damage if they are stolen.

These locations make it MORE visible to the CHP, so hopefully they will accept them. The front would be hidden by the bra, and sides are more visible with them higher. They will have been trained to look on bumpers and fenders, but they should know a Prius and also be able to see the stickers clearly.
You've got my vote. I'm just about to do the same. Thanks for the great photos...

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only thought I have is that the front windshield sticker is pretty high up if they are looking for it on the bumper. I scanned my sticker before putting it on the car, and I may print up a duplicate and stick it to the bra. I'm pretty confident about not getting ticketed for the others.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Stickers on windows

Yours look fine to me, but I'm also worried about the negative publicity about the Prius in the HOV lanes. We have so much road rage and vandalism, I want to be able to remove mine when I won't be needing them or when I am leaving the car unattended in a public garage, etc. I am thinking the magnetic sheet application is the best for me.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's possible, although a numbskull who resents it probably already has his gunsights on ANY Prius...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts