Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this topic has previously been discussed. I saw a Prius a few weeks ago with HOV stickers on the windows--they were actually stuck to the insides of the windows, making them slightly less visible--rather than the bumpers. I just received my stickers in the mail today and have to think about where I want to position them. I know the instructions are clear about where the DMV wants them to be placed, but I thought I'd ask you, the all-knowing members of PO, about various ways around the instructions.

The stickers on the windows, in some ways, made the car look less like a billboard, which is an image I'd be very interested in pursuing. Anyway, just thought I'd ask before I slap them on the bumpers.

Thanks all.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
You will get both answers on this board. One group sees no reason to do anything other than the obviously "correct" directions. The other sees no reason to "damage" the paint. I would have to say that on the road it appears to be at least 99 to 1 in favor of just following the directions. That is also what I chose to do. I'm just so happy to be able to use the carpool lanes to go from San Jose to Redwood City every day that the stickers on the car don't upset me at all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.