Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I am planning to buy my first hybrid car and it seems that Honda Accord Hybrid 2015 is offering the same level of gas mileage as Prius. On the other hand Accord is a full size family sedan. I wanted to find out if you guys can guide me on what the benefits of getting a Prius and why I should avoid Honda Accord Hybrid. Or are both cars the same and are highly reliable.

Sid

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys,

I am planning to buy my first hybrid car and it seems that Honda Accord Hybrid 2015 is offering the same level of gas mileage as Prius. On the other hand Accord is a full size family sedan. I wanted to find out if you guys can guide me on what the benefits of getting a Prius and why I should avoid Honda Accord Hybrid. Or are both cars the same and are highly reliable.

Sid
Hallo Sid,
just testdrive both vehicles and you will find out. My last car was a Toyota Camry 2.2. Liter that I transferred from the US to Europe and now since 2008 I am driving a Prius II. From my point of view the Prius is the best vehicle, that I am so far owned.(driving since 1973). The mileage is only one thing, but the feeling of driving is what counts.
I drove from Italy (Venedig) to Germany north of Hamburg in 16 hours and it was not exhausting at all.:grin2:

Take care

Hans P. from Germany

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have heard that main hybrid battery for the Prius is a better made battery, and definitely will last longer than the Honda battery.
Noticed your response on this has been low, considering the views. What UP with that?��

1 - 3 of 3 Posts