Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently my 2012 Toyota Prius Two decided to throw the check engine light and we checked the code which resulted in "Cylinder one misfire' which we all know what that means... blown head gasket. I'm searching on the Toyota part website and notice they do not sell a cylinder head gasket kit. Does anything have any suggestions for a kit I could possibly use? I'm checking out Mahle as well as Ebay. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Recently my 2012 Toyota Prius Two decided to throw the check engine light and we checked the code which resulted in "Cylinder one misfire' which we all know what that means... blown head gasket. I'm searching on the Toyota part website and notice they do not sell a cylinder head gasket kit. Does anything have any suggestions for a kit I could possibly use? I'm checking out Mahle as well as Ebay. Any suggestions?
I'm in the middle of a 2010 head gasket job and was curious about the same thing. I found a Mahle kit HS54773B at quite a few different outlets including Amazon. There is only one review visible but it was very positive. I'd be curious if others could comment on the best head gasket or set based on experience. I don't want to go with sub-par parts as deep as I am into this thing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
MATKA RESULT | SATTA MATKA | KALYAN MATKA | INDIAN MATKA | MATKA | DPBOSS

Do you know, matkacenter.com is one of the most promising and trusted site in the satta matka industry. The information what we share and the services what we offered to customers is genuine and coreect, our efforts and support of customers makes us one of the best site in the Matka industry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts