Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Yes, indeed. I'm sure John would agree. (He posts here.)

·
Registered
319 Posts
I would base 95% of my decision for buying a Prius on his information on his site! THANKS John!!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Re: Here is a source for totally excellent Prius Information

**Edited: Post deleted by author since humor was viewed as cruelty/picking on/unwelcoming behavior. Author apologizes, has slapped his own wrist and promises to only be a good, G-rated boy with happy, healthy and wholesome things to say from this point forth, forever and ever. Amen.**

·
Registered
623 Posts
Re: Here is a source for totally excellent Prius Information

bradca21 said:
But if someone on this board just crawled out from under their rock or got their finnger out of their nose and wonders what the fuss is about, ...
There's no need to insult the people who are just learning about hybrids, or who have just found this chat board. Most of the people I tell about my car don't even know what a Prius is or who makes it, and most of the country does not spend its spare time surfing the net looking for, or consulting, useful web sites or chat boards. We need to be a bit more welcoming to the folks who should happen to stumble on these boards.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Maybe if we were to all print out maybe 10 or 20 business sized cards with 1) Johns website and 2) this website then people will be able to get pretty much all the info they need regarding hybrid vehicles.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Tharkun said:
Maybe if we were to all print out maybe 10 or 20 business sized cards with 1) Johns website and 2) this website then people will be able to get pretty much all the info they need regarding hybrid vehicles.
Now there's a thought; time to change mine and add those. :)

·
Registered
515 Posts
Thanks!

And it's a darn good thing Prius teaches people to be patience, because I certainly can't deliver online stuff quickly.

But then again, that can be advantageous sometimes. Today, I finished a set of night photos... with SNOW in them! That's quite a change of scenery from what most people experience in August.

We were getting a bunch of the heavy, wet stuff. So I frantically drove around hunting for a location that would take advantage of the unique situation. I ended up finding it. Unfortunately, it was a very busy parking lot and I figured I'd get yelled at for setting up a shoot there. Turns out, it was way too cold for anyone to care. So I managed to capture the illusion of seclusion, despite having cars constantly driving between the Prius and tripod. Anywho, I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out. Do you think they were worth waiting for?

The full-size versions, along with 9 others are available on my website.

·
Registered
381 Posts
john1701a said:
And it's a darn good thing Prius teaches people to be patience, because I certainly can't deliver online stuff quickly.
I'll second that (i.e. I resemble that remark). 8) I'm about to finish up on a video project I taped for someone... oh... about this time LAST YEAR. :p

To answer your question, yes; very cool. 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts