Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope anyone doesnt mind me asking for help in naming my Prius. I am looking for a 7 letter name for my license plate. (Vanity plate) I have looked online and seen a few good ones but want something different. But I also want it to get the vehicles point across too. Here is a few ideas of mine.

VLTGRAN (Voltage Ran)

IPSSGAS (I pass Gas) ;)

HIMYLIG (High milage)

Any help with changes on the above, or ideas of your own, would greatfully be appreciated.

Thanks Again

[%sig%]

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just got my new Pennsylvania tag March 25th. In PA we can use 7 letters and one hyphen if desired.

Mine reads ELEC-CAR

Here are some others I considered!

ELEC-GAS
IM-ELEC
MY-PRIUS
IM-QUIET
NO-NOISE
LO-NOISE
HI-TECH
SAVE-GAS
IM-33KW
ELEC-TOY
33K-273V
33K-44HP
33KW-44H
CLNRAIR

I also Got some 2 inch Prismatic stickers at a walmart Supercenter. They are Silver
and show all kinds of rainbow colors in the sunlight. Check out John's 3 inch Vanity stickers! (for the rear Window)

Mine currently reads HI-TECH HYBRID on the left of the stop light and ELECTRIC CAR
on the right of the stop light. Used 2 packs of the 49 Prismatic letters for 2.67 each at Walmart
They are made by HY-KO products in ohio. and the number is code 32ML. The 3 inch size is 33ML and will need to be special ordered at a Tru Value Hardware store

Don Good

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try these rejects from our family contest.

HALFGAS

CHARGDUP

OHM-MAMA

1/2N1/2

NOFUMES

[%sig%]

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is there a LOW-CO2 in CO yet? I know there is in NH and OR, and I like it!

[%sig%]

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mine will be named HYTOY from hybrid toyota

[%sig%]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts