Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have (seen) headrest covers to cover the DVD players? I'd like it for theft deterent and slight protection from little hands when they aren't in use...

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Just be careful about covering up the air bags if you have them for the back. If not, use flowered pillow slips. ;)

·
Registered
163 Posts
I can't remember where I got them, but my '02 has neoprene seat covers that came with headrest covers and side slits for the airbags.

A bit pricy, but the neoprene keeps mud, sweat, and blood off the seats when I mountain bike.

You could find a local seamstress to make something custom for you fairly reasonably. it's not like she'd be sewing a wedding gown or something. You could even add a little velcro flap thingy for easy access.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Contact [email protected] about fabric covers

http://priusonline.com/viewtopic.php?t= ... e7d54f37ca

[email protected]

2005 Prius Covers

Mention to Julie what you need in terms of fabric covers and she may be able to custom make them for you. She made a couple sample arm rest covers for us, but attaching them was the problem.

We couldn't be more satistfied with her Prius Console Covers in each of our Prius.

Happy 2005 Driftwood Prius 2K miles Owners
Happy 2005 Silver Prius 9K miles Owners

·
Registered
232 Posts
oh.......
I would love to cover on the interior door.......the plastic portion of the door that the window goes down into.......
My Dog loves to rest his paws there and stick he head out the window. After about 1 year of his nails on this and it's not going to be a pretty site!

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
CHud said:
Does anyone have (seen) headrest covers to cover the DVD players? I'd like it for theft deterent and slight protection from little hands when they aren't in use...
<scratching head> I take it that you have an aftermarket DVD player with the screen in the back of the headrests?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the tips....
actually we got it factory done... probably should have done aftermarket and paid less...

I thought they would have a slide down to cover the screen when not in use... but they don't.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts