Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having much initial success with Bluetooth and ease of use...It has become next to impossible to connect to the car except by deleteing the whole setup and starting anew.
As long as I do this, everything is fine. If vehicle is stopped and turned off, the only way it will work is to go thru the whole setup.
Only a day ago, you could press "accept" on the phone and it would connect. Now - the phone searches and searches for a signal, to no avail.
Bottom line - the car would only talk with an unpaired device not a paired one.

Any ideas out there? :?:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well .....took the beast into dealer and unfortunately was greeted with "We've never seen that before...!"
They wanted me to leave my car AND my phone there for an amount of time that they couldn't determine. After a call to the tech-line, it was aggreed that a return visit on friday might allow us to get to the bottom of the problem.
All the hard staring at the nav screen must have jarred someting - because as soon as I left the parking lot and made a stop which involved turning off the car....The unit functioned as it should !
If someting comes up- I'll keep all informed!
:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am haivng this exact problem...

With a nokia 6820. At first great then less and less connectivity. Now I can't get the phone and the car to connect at all, even when I try to delete everything and start from scratch. Did this problem reappear for you? How did you solve it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts