Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since half the relatives are in Europe, I have to get a jump on the gift-giving/ shipping every year...which started me thinking....

What is the perfect gift for all of you devoted Prius owners out there?

-besides a second Prius...

Does anybody give a little giftie to their own Prius- perhaps a wax and "pedicure" at the automotive "day-spa"?

Of course, I'm sure that Santa will be bringing a fine selection of gourmet beans, hand-picked by sacred virgins, to the coffee lovers of this forum as well as a large gift box full of fresh salmon from around the world to a certain beloved polar bear...

So what's on your list- and were you naughty or nice this year? :wink:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
chocolate, please. And a chewie for the canine prius lover, of course. She was naughty - I was nice. :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
The chocolate is a good idea but I was thinking of something a tad more exotic... How about a multimillionaire, at least 85 years old, with no living heirs, and not in good health. :lol:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
janets98 said:
The chocolate is a good idea but I was thinking of something a tad more exotic... How about a multimillionaire, at least 85 years old, with no living heirs, and not in good health. :lol:
Would he bring chocolate?

·
Registered
919 Posts
A 50mpg tank. Please!! I think I deserve one. I've really been mostly nice this year. For my daughters, the resurrection of little Evander who is munching on parsley somewhere with a little canary.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
dznyskp said:
Of course, I'm sure that Santa will be bringing a fine selection of gourmet beans, hand-picked by sacred virgins, to the coffee lovers of this forum :wink:
I've been nice. Really! Don't believe a word melgish says about me. I will send you my address.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Janet...when your "exotic" passes, give me a call my number is.....

Evander was seen talking with a squirrel not far from where I live about a week ago....

And as far as Xmas food goes.....FLAN or Creme Brulei!

Have a nice Turkey day all 8)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Being the tree-hugging, environmentalists that I am as a Pruis owner, the first thing on my gift list would have to be an end to global warming. :p After that, I'll take my 10-year-old scoring his first goal by Christmas!

·
Registered
919 Posts
HIVOLTAGE said:
Janet...when your "exotic" passes, give me a call my number is.....

Evander was seen talking with a squirrel not far from where I live about a week ago....

And as far as Xmas food goes.....FLAN or Creme Brulei!

Have a nice Turkey day all 8)
Little guy must be very happy.

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
evander said:
A 50mpg tank. Please!! I think I deserve one. I've really been mostly nice this year. For my daughters, the resurrection of little Evander who is munching on parsley somewhere with a little canary.
Gas might go stale before you finish the tank!

·
Registered
919 Posts
Thought you were making some joke. Did I miss something?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Um...back on subject...

Since I've been terribly, delightfully, unabashedly NAUGHTY this year, I shall build good karma for next year by providing you fine folks with what you desire...

Sanny, Godiva shall be in contact with you soon- if you hear French, however, don't be alarmed- it's Maison du Chocolat. Also, a nice chew toy in the shape of a Hummer for the naughty canine...(picture it)

janets98 shall receive the requested aged, yet well-healed beau avec an iron lung which has a nasty habit of short circuiting...DO NOT hook him up to your Prius battery!

Evander shall be resurrected in his cute, furry glory in time for the holidays, along with with plenty of veggies to boot! While I'm at it, I shall bring back my own childhood guinea pig, Abbey...perhaps they know each other. They will be bringing 100 of their closest rodent friends in exercise wheels to boost your mpg--I call it Hyper Hybrid Hamster Drive!

Hep! Where's that address? Indonesia has buried me in coffee beans! The neighbors are complaining about caffeinated oxygen coming through the central air ducts! Helllllp!!!!!

Hivoltage- your request is simple...I cook! Just let me break out my kitchen blow torch and your creme shall be bruleed!

(yup...still naughty)

Saprtan1- global warming can be reduced with a simple tool- duct tape- to cover all the mouths of those politicians who refute the existence of global warming in the first place. The absence of all that HOT AIR should help just a little so the rest of us can get on with our good work. 3M shall be making a delivery soon, along with a plane ticket to D.C.

...ANYWAY...I plan on being very naughty next year, too, but if anybody can see their way clear to convincing Santa to bring me a nice jar of cocktail olives and some Sinatra recordings, I'd be a happy camper....

...so who else out there has a wish to be fulfilled?

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
My holidays are happier already! Thank you!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Dznyskp wrote:

Hivoltage- your request is simple...I cook! Just let me break out my kitchen blow torch and your creme shall be bruleed!

SWEET!......I'm only 35 minutes from Orlando!

Can I get that with fresh rasberry sauce?

·
Registered
919 Posts
With pimento or plain? Thank you Santa.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hivoltage- fresh raspberries are at a bit of a premium right now, but I shall do my best! Would you like a little Framboise in that or is a nice brandy backing fine for you?

evander- thank you for intervening on my behalf!...pimento works, although the ones that are stuffed with blue cheese or a garlic clove do truly make a martini "fine."

DanMan- you have been so very good.. or do you lead a secret double life in another forum? What would you like for xmas? The world's first hybrid-warp engine, perhaps? Tell Santa....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts