Toyota Prius Forum banner

group gatherings...what do you do?

4K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  efusco 
I host car club meets all the time for my Jaguar and BMW. The biggest difference is that we go on Canyon Runs with those cars. We just cruise down PCH or take Santiago Canyon and twice the suggested speed. :twisted: Its really neat seeing a bunch of the same cars cursing together.

The problems with the Hybrid cars are they are too few and far apart. The people who have Hybrids also don’t yet have a great deal of mods. And you can’t really cruise anywhere in a Prius. What makes the BMW runs fun are the fact that we have 60 – 70 cars. 3 to 4 Prius isn’t really a meet. A really awesome car club meet is route 66 they do every year. 2000+ perfect condition hot rods show up and cruise.

So I don’t know what you do at a Prius meet. No reason to check out everyone’s stock car, Can’t Cruise, and a very limited number of people could go. The Prius just isn’t much of a car you bring to meets.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.