Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new Green Double Underlined texts in the posts are a form of Advertisements that are meant to be as unobtrusive as possible. These new advertisements will allow me to keep priusonline free.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Free is good. Thanks, Jeff! :)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
jeff said:
The new Green Double Underlined texts in the posts are a form of Advertisements that are meant to be as unobtrusive as possible. These new advertisements will allow me to keep priusonline free.
What green double underlined texts? :p (When I used Windows, I considered those to be so evil that I would avoid all forums that used them. But they don't seem to work on the Mac, so I don't care any more.)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Thanks, Jeff! I see these ads showing up fine on my Safari running on Mac OS X 10.3.9.

By the way, does the site get paid for the "impression" (advertising term) if I just hover over the word and view the ad itself? Or does it rely on solely on click-throughs?

Louie

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
LouieNet said:
Thanks, Jeff! I see these ads showing up fine on my Safari running on Mac OS X 10.3.9.

By the way, does the site get paid for the "impression" (advertising term) if I just hover over the word and view the ad itself? Or does it rely on solely on click-throughs?

Louie
Nudge... :?:

·
Registered
127 Posts
prius online and macs

Thanks for keeping the site free. I see the green underlines clearly on my mac running the latest tiger. I don't mind. The new white apple logo sticker packed with my imac looks great on the back lower windshield of my white Prius. In fact, I like my mac and my Little Lamb so much I put the second apple logo on the front windshield.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
heh. I don't like putting actual stickers on my cars, but I don't have a problem with the slickers:

Apple, Oregon Public Broadcasting, gap, Oregon State Parks Junior Ranger, Oregon Zoo, all in the back lower window.

The little front side window just called out for an Apple slicker.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Love the apple slicker on the little front window. I may do that with my "vintage" (ha!) rainbow apple too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts