Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Nice Job! That's a great way to start off a new tank!!! The Best I've gotten at about 25 miles is like 75mpg's.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
People noting mpg and taking pics of the MFD screen after only 25 miles desperately need help...and should go here:
http://www.priusonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=4687

At least a tanks worth of mpg is needed to qualify a pic for consideration for the centerfold of Pri-Boy Magazine.

Your story, however, may be considered for the Pri-Boy Advisor column's current contest: who can get closest to getting 99.99mpg in only 1 mile. :p

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We where on vaction in Tahoe and I FILLED up at the top of Donner pass.
Then it is a 60 mile down hill run to Sacramento.
Sniker sniker...

·
Registered
157 Posts
ahhhh.. this is even worse than you thought, Ang04....he was ON VACATION and taking mileage pictures when he should have been
fishing for trout.

I leave the Prius at home when I go fishing...the weight of the minnow pail holds down my mileage.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Isabelle said:
ahhhh.. this is even worse than you thought, Ang04....he was ON VACATION and taking mileage pictures when he should have been
fishing for trout.

I leave the Prius at home when I go fishing...the weight of the minnow pail holds down my mileage.
What do you do, drive a gas guzzler to the lake? Or do you walk? Ride a bike? How do you manage the minnow pail on a bicycle?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts