Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put in a word for a wonderful dealer in Moses Lake, WA, from whom I purchased my lovely blue 7 Prius at MSRP, no muss no fuss. These guys sold at least six Prii to folks from the other chatline I work with, and I got three of them connected to this dealer myself.
Moses Lake is about three hours drive east of Seattle. It's a small town in the high semi arid plains of Washington. Beautful country and a lovely way to break in your new Prius. Apparently, they are (or were until the news got out) getting more Prii than they had people waiting for.
Dealer: James Toyota
509-765-4517
Dave Sawyer is the manager.
Tell them Bob Allen sent you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
not that great actually...

i called on the basis of this post... and they told me their policy is accept a deposit to "bid" on a prius when it arrives... maybe its just me, but that doesn't seem like much of an incentive to me...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: not that great actually...

pitdroid said:
i called on the basis of this post... and they told me their policy is accept a deposit to "bid" on a prius when it arrives... maybe its just me, but that doesn't seem like much of an incentive to me...
Perhaps the shortage of Prius has affected these guys too. Wonder what it's like in other small town dealerships.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts