Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new 2004 Silver Prius BC Package. Other than some blemishes that were fixed, no problems so far. I orginally was getting the seaside pearl, but got concerned over the tan interior, so swapped it with another person who had the silver but decided he wanted the seaside....got lucky.

So, got the car with 208 miles on it and will be driving it up to NYC tomorrow. Then I will let you know if there are any squawks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Congratulations! Hope your trip goes well. Report anything observations you have so I know what to expect when mine comes. I also wanted the Seaside but the tan interior made me nervous....looked a bit too easy to get dirty..so I went with the silver. Dealer said they are making fully 30% of the production in silver, so that's why mine is coming sooner than I expected, but not soon enough.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Funpilot/Prius/ya

funpilot:
Glad to hear that you received your Prius it has been a while from the time you placed the order. Happy driving, I know you will enjoy your new Prius. I am doing more driving now then in the past with my 2001 Buick.
The Prius is a better handeling car also the fit and finish is great.
My first tank of gas figured out to be 43.85 MPG and I am sure it will only get better from there. By the way we are expecting snow tomorrow so I will see how the Prius handels in that white stuff.
dupie61/Dick in MN

1 - 3 of 3 Posts