Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have good experiences with dealers in DFW? let me hear them.

i've been on the waitinglist for more than a month now and i'm losing my patience! Don't they want my moneY?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
One month? Feh. I waited six to get the one I wanted at less than MSRP.

The salespeople I dealt with at Sport City Toyota quit or were fired soon after, so I can't say anything about that dealer as it is now. Toyota of Richardson was second on my list of seven and a cow-orker liked dealing with them for his Prius. I like their service department.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I don't know about the DFW dealers( except there wont sell MSRP want 2-3000 more) but I went to toyota of muskogee got the car in 2 mos could have gotten one in 2 week but didn't want the color at MSRP. Muskogee OK is only a 4 hr drive from Irving ask for Dave Thompson the internet sales guy treated us real good

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got my Pruis at Toyota of Lewisville and ended up paying 200 over MSRP. They ended up having the car on the lot so I got it the same day. They were okay to deal with, they at first gave the story about the 2000-3000 markup. I told them no way and they that is not done amymore since the car is more avaliable and they backed off on it.

·
Registered
610 Posts
:arrow: Sport City Toyota (Dallas) has an excellent reputation for Prius knowlege and service. Might be a good bet for sales as well. As for best purchase price, some dealers around the U.S. have Prii in stock and MSRP pricing. Have you considered an out-of-area purchase, a flight and a drive back home?

My 2¢ worth.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I actually paid less than MSRP but I have bought two cars there and they know me. So far Toyota of Dallas has been a great experince for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts