Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is your shelf tray in the upper glove box loose? Mine just rests on small ridges and comes loose with any little bump. Is it supposed to be secured in some way?

·
Registered
261 Posts
mine's the same, Hep...although since I put some stuff on it and under it (I think I have maps under it, and tire gauge and some misc. on it) it has stayed in place. at first was driving me buggy.

rob
e. prairie MN

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hep said:
Is your shelf tray in the upper glove box loose? Mine just rests on small ridges and comes loose with any little bump. Is it supposed to be secured in some way?
I bet yours is sitting on top of the upper ridge rather than slotted between the two ridges. See if it will slip in about .5cm lower.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Victor said:
Mine slots in from the front. If you look at the shelf, it has little groves on both sides. They hold it in place.
heh... so THAT'S how that works... I've had the car since March and just figured it out. :p Mine was just sitting loose in the upper glove box when I got it; guess the dealer couldn't figure it out, either. My wife and I never looked at it in decent light, and never really bothered to follow up on it. It's installed properly now; thanks, Victor. :)

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Another thumb twiddling day for you? Stay out of trouble today! 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts