Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I posted earlier, I just can't wait over the holiday season to get an 04. I've been a big fan of the Prius while doing my research on cars this summer/fall. We've been carting around in 1 vehicle for a month or 2, and can't wait anymore. I'm going to pick up my green 2003 model this afternoon. I still feel good about it, got a great deal. I was excited about the new ones, but the Prius is still a good car; and I can look forward to a trade in on the new 2007 model, whatever that may look like =)

I'm normally just a lurker, but this forum and everyone on here has been very informative and helpful in getting me into a Prius. (Last vehicle was a Chevy Blazer). Thanks all.

· Registered
198 Posts
RazTekX said:
As I posted earlier, I just can't wait over the holiday season to get an 04. I've been a big fan of the Prius while doing my research on cars this summer/fall. We've been carting around in 1 vehicle for a month or 2, and can't wait anymore. I'm going to pick up my green 2003 model this afternoon. I still feel good about it, got a great deal. I was excited about the new ones, but the Prius is still a good car; and I can look forward to a trade in on the new 2007 model, whatever that may look like =)

I'm normally just a lurker, but this forum and everyone on here has been very informative and helpful in getting me into a Prius. (Last vehicle was a Chevy Blazer). Thanks all.
I still have my classic Prius as well as my 2004. I think the classic is a fine car too. As a matter of fact, I liked the classic so much that I didn't want to part with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.