Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I posted earlier, I just can't wait over the holiday season to get an 04. I've been a big fan of the Prius while doing my research on cars this summer/fall. We've been carting around in 1 vehicle for a month or 2, and can't wait anymore. I'm going to pick up my green 2003 model this afternoon. I still feel good about it, got a great deal. I was excited about the new ones, but the Prius is still a good car; and I can look forward to a trade in on the new 2007 model, whatever that may look like =)

I'm normally just a lurker, but this forum and everyone on here has been very informative and helpful in getting me into a Prius. (Last vehicle was a Chevy Blazer). Thanks all.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Congratulations! I was all set to buy an '03 last spring. Loved the car but my situation allowed me enough time to wait for the new model. You're right, the classic Prius is a fine automobile.
Drive happy,
Moo :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
RazTekX said:
As I posted earlier, I just can't wait over the holiday season to get an 04. I've been a big fan of the Prius while doing my research on cars this summer/fall. We've been carting around in 1 vehicle for a month or 2, and can't wait anymore. I'm going to pick up my green 2003 model this afternoon. I still feel good about it, got a great deal. I was excited about the new ones, but the Prius is still a good car; and I can look forward to a trade in on the new 2007 model, whatever that may look like =)

I'm normally just a lurker, but this forum and everyone on here has been very informative and helpful in getting me into a Prius. (Last vehicle was a Chevy Blazer). Thanks all.
I still have my classic Prius as well as my 2004. I think the classic is a fine car too. As a matter of fact, I liked the classic so much that I didn't want to part with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts