Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Gosh, that picture's almost too good to be true. Not only all SUVs, but all big SUVs at that! They really make the Prius look tiny and it's not all that small.

·
Registered
381 Posts
moocatdog said:
Can you find what's different?
Hmmm... other than one is a closer image than the other,...
...you moved further left to protect yourself from the driver's door of the truck on the right? :?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Brilliant photo Moo! It's funny, but it's so stinkin' true, even for around the city. I just got back from walking to lunch nearby, and I watched an H2 thunder down a small residential street, only to punch on his horn when a small itty bitty (normal size for most countries save here) car pulled out onto the road in front of him. The H2 was annoyed with this poor guy for trying to leave his house when of course the H2 had the right to be going 45mph. This all took place about 2 car lengths from a red light. So then big angry H2 man slammed his big cheap plastic 8 ton tonka toy P.O.S. into reverse, burned through about 2 gallons of gas to back up to a alley and drive away. Any regular sized sedan could have pulled up next to said iddy biddy car, and made a right on red (which the H2 turkey must have intended). Blah.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I have looked very carefully; and they appear to be the same image to me; except that the bottom one is cropped a bit more.

I too like the observation about the SUVs... I think it's great!

·
Registered
73 Posts
yeah guys, Moo isn't asking you to find the difference between the two photos, but rather illustrating the answer with the second photo.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Zach said:
yeah guys, Moo isn't asking you to find the difference between the two photos, but rather illustrating the answer with the second photo.
Doh! Let me guess... the only non-gas-guzzler in the pic is the Prius? :p
If it had been a snake, it would've bit me. :wink:

·
Registered
73 Posts
:lol: on both posts Techno. BTW, your website with the few pics of your car helped me make up my mind on going with the tideland in order to end my wait! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: speaking of snow...

jlakis said:
speaking of snow, how does the prius do in the snow?

j
I find that it handles quite well.

zach said:
Zach wins! I was just goofing around with the game theme. The difference isn't between the photos, but between the Prius and every other vehicle in the parking lot. I spent nearly every weekend this past winter surrounded by SUVs. I thought it was funny and meant to share this picture a long time ago.

...of course the H2 had the right to be going 45mph...
Careful. People are going to think you advocate dangerously slow driving. I'm sure he was just trying to keep up with traffic.

Drive happy,
Moo :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Y'ouch! Well, about the speed thing, I did preface it by mentioning it was in a residential area and I actually left out that there was a school on that block as well, thus making the limit 25mph. End of disclaimer. :)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Zach said:
Y'ouch! Well, about the speed thing, I did preface it by mentioning it was in a residential area and I actually left out that there was a school on that block as well, thus making the limit 25mph. End of disclaimer. :)
No, Zach, I was joking again. It was a reference to another thread on this forum wherein many people are rationalizing speeding as necessary to avoid being an unsafe driver. Ironic, I know...
Drive happy,
Moo :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts