Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Good morn'g, allhightech,

Yours is one of the best posts I've seen here in the "used cars for sale" section. You've really included just about everything that anybody would want or need to know about your car to make the sale-------except for your ask'g price. Sorry to say that I'm not interested in yours because I've already got my own & I can't afford another one [although I wouldn't mind another color in an '06 or '07 (to get the back-up camera & the lower rear seat for more head room)].

By the way, for your specs & warranty info, you're in one of the eight California emissions states (all of New England plus Calif & N.Y., I believe), so the hybrid portion of your warranty is for 10 years/150,000 miles instead of only eight years/100,000 miles (I spelled out the "eight " because in the past when I've used the numeral in a post here, a smiley face gets substituted-----the "eight" seems to be the only numeral affected this way).

So, you're going to be walk'g or riding a bike to work now?

Ken (in Bolton,Ct)

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
Ct. Ken V said:
By the way, for your specs & warranty info, you're in one of the eight California emissions states (all of New England plus Calif & N.Y., I believe), so the hybrid portion of your warranty is for 10 years/150,000 miles instead of only eight years/100,000 miles
You are correct that NH is a California emission state for the 2005 model year. However, the hybrid system warranty is still only 8 years/100,000 miles. The hybrid battery alone, however, is further covered out to 10 years/150,000 miles under the CA emissions warranty. (Some other emissions components are covered for longer under the CA emissions warranty.)

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Thanks for correct'g me, Michelle. I guess I mis-understood part of that 10 year/150,000 mile advantage for the California emissions states. I sure don't want to pass on any mis-information. Thanks again, you resident expert you, for correct'g me. What would we do without you!! You're such a great help around here!! Happy holidays to you (& all the others that visit here) & all the contributors who make this site the success that it is!!

Ken (in Bolton,Ct)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am selling the car for $21,500

Thanks for visiting my listing. Price to sell the car is $21,500 FIRM. This is the cheapest 2005 PRIUS FULLY LOADED in entire Northeast, may be in the COUNTRY...

Car has never been in an accident, not even a scratch on it. Clean clean car. Maintained very well.

VIN # is JTDKB20U853068988

You can email
Here are some pictures and videos of the car
http://users.adelphia.net/~kamran/myprius/prius.htm

for Videos Please go to the following site
http://users.adelphia.net/~kamran/myprius/1.avi
http://users.adelphia.net/~kamran/myprius/2.avi
http://users.adelphia.net/~kamran/myprius/3.avi

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ct. Ken V said:
Good morn'g, allhightech,

Yours is one of the best posts I've seen here in the "used cars for sale" section. You've really included just about everything that anybody would want or need to know about your car to make the sale-------except for your ask'g price. Sorry to say that I'm not interested in yours because I've already got my own & I can't afford another one [although I wouldn't mind another color in an '06 or '07 (to get the back-up camera & the lower rear seat for more head room)].

By the way, for your specs & warranty info, you're in one of the eight California emissions states (all of New England plus Calif & N.Y., I believe), so the hybrid portion of your warranty is for 10 years/150,000 miles instead of only eight years/100,000 miles (I spelled out the "eight " because in the past when I've used the numeral in a post here, a smiley face gets substituted-----the "eight" seems to be the only numeral affected this way).

So, you're going to be walk'g or riding a bike to work now?

Ken (in Bolton,Ct)
Ken Thanks for looking, I have just add the price, yes I have been riding my bike whenever it's nice out, usually I try to walk too but walking can be about 25 mins. If I give myself enough time I can usually get to work in time, but still the bike is the best way to get to work, but weather here in New Hampshire is crazy and doesn't really help me that much with bike or walking... So I do bring the car here and there with me.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD !

allhightech said:
GUYS It's been SOLD SINCE LAST YEAR..
Yeah, but did you get your "firm" price?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.