Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a catalog from Autosport today. They have two items which I ordered to install on my prius. Autosports phone # is 1 [800] 726-1199

First item: Four Designer style strips which mount on the bumpers at each of the four corners of the vehicle. They come in Black or White. dimensions are 21" Long x 1 1/2" wide by 1/2" thick. Item # 3596. Price for a set of four is $24.95.

Second item: Protector pads. These pads are 5" long x 3 1/2" wide by 5/8" thick. They come in black or silver. They feature heavy duty construction and a versatile shape also suitable for boat or garage and household use. A set of two is $14.95. A set of four which suitable for mounting on the front bumper and rear bumper sell for $29.90. Item # 3597

Quoting the catalog: "Both of these items can preserve our cars' most easily damaged and expensive to repair areas. Heavy-duty impact resistant PVC protectors adhere permanantly in minutes, no drilling necessary. for chrome and painted surfaces. Apply them anywhere. can be trimmed for a custom fit.

Copy the following address into your browser and go the the address. Pictures of both items are there.

http://www.autosportcatalog.com/index.cfm?fa=p&pid=1901

Arizona Charlie.

Let others on this forum know how you llike them please.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Charlie
Awesome catalog source! I'm getting the set of 3 plastic bag holders (I'll velcro them somewhere out of the way in the hatch) and one of the pet carrier "tents".
Only thing, I don't have quick access to a tape measurer... can someone give me the dimensions of the floor in the hatch when the back seats are upright? (height also)
Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts