Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO Everybody!!!!!!

Just when you thought it was safe to get back on the net!!!!!!! I'm back and all is the same except I have been asked by my new employers to promote the Lexus Hybrid side of things........... Yes it's true .......... they made me an offer I couldn't refuse. All I have to do is make THIS dealership #1 in the county for the Lexus Brand Hybrid. You guy's were the ones thqat helped me make it so for the Last dealership I was at....... so again "if it ain't Broke don't fix it" .....Right!!

You guy's have been the best!!!!! Dan, The Moderators, everyone!!!!!!

I hope that I can get that same help and support as before .......... I will continue to keep my ear to the Toyota side of things and hopefully bring a new aspect to the lexus side of this forum........... I also hope the Moderators will allow me to post a few Lexus specials on Hybrids as well ( in the Dealers Section).

So if you have any questions and concerns or there's a perticular Lexus Hybrid your interested in just fire away as usual and I'll do my best to assist as always ..........

It's good to be back amoung friends and if there is anything any of you need just hollar!!!!!!

Hope to talk with each and everyone of you in the next weeks ........ but for right now ............. I need to learn a whole new Hybrid Line. Especially the LS600hL ......... Wow, can you believe a $114,000.00 +TTP Hybrid :shock: :shock: that has 436 hp and does 0-60 in under 5 seconds.......... Already have 6 order for the introduction in June!!!!!

We'll talk soon and I await the moderators OK to go and Post in the "Dealers Section"!!!!!!

As always........ I am Yours .............

Tom Quinn :wink:
Internet Sales

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Dan, The Moderators, everyone!!!!!!
Well, now that I am a moderator, I fit in all categories.
But I suppose my honorable mention was for my technical support.

I can't see why you can't post Lexus specials in the dealer section. After all, others have posted on other Toyota hybrids other than Prius.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hyperion said:
And I sure hope you get more than 300 bucks for selling one of those beauties!

Thanks guy's and gal's ..... especially Dan, Tideland ( How 'bout them Maple Leaf's), and as always Hyperion!!!! I can always count on Hyperion to keep me on the strieght and narrow......... First list of available Lexus Hybrid's is out ........... Can you believe the price tag on the LS600hL ?????

Talk with you guy's soon.............

TQ :wink:

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
TWQ83 said:
hyperion said:
And I sure hope you get more than 300 bucks for selling one of those beauties!

Thanks guy's and gal's ..... especially Dan, Tideland ( How 'bout them Maple Leaf's), and as always Hyperion!!!! I can always count on Hyperion to keep me on the strieght and narrow......... First list of available Lexus Hybrid's is out ........... Can you believe the price tag on the LS600hL ?????

Talk with you guy's soon.............

TQ :wink:
$104k? Wait til you seen the Canadian price tag lol.

haha. are you trying to rub it in with the Maple Leafs? That's okay, I'm not from TO anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts