Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I want to inform you about a new italian project. An italian inventor has created a device that produces limitless free energy! He guarantees
a
perpetual
functioning of it. It does not require any propellant to be turned on, nor emits any waste product.
The site of the project is:
http://www.freeenergymax.com
Best regards
Marco

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
I'll say. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed unless matter is converted to energy, in which case you lose the matter. Because of friction and other external forces existing on this planet, a self contained system cannot perpetually recycle energy, and certainly can't give out more energy than is put in.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
DanMan32 said:
I'll say. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed .
You obviously haven't witnessed me after a couple cups of coffee.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yep, the latest in a very long line of frauds :roll:

I noticed on that "Forza Majore" website that there was much more emphasis on selling than on giving any indication of how it works.

They do state one way the trickery doesn't work - it doesn't have a hidden battery - but that is only to distract the gullible from the many clever ways it could be faked to look real.

My bet is they'll sell to the gullible, then come up with a long list of reasons why they can't deliver (We can't get enough widgets! A thief stole everything! The Government/Big Oil/Illuminati/Freemasons are after us!) until they have enough cash to retire to some remote tax haven.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Frizzycat666 said:
Hep said:
You obviously haven't witnessed me after a couple cups of coffee.
Or Frizzy on catnip!!
Coffee... the human catnip. Yep, Frizzy, you are a kindred spirit.

-edit: fixed quote tags to avoid confusion. DM

·
Registered
144 Posts
Well the link took me to an advertiseing agency.......

But certinally vacumn or point sorce energy could look like free energy,, only problem being waste heat

Any advanced technolgy can appear to be majic............. 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts