Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently had '04 Black Prius, it seem a Package #4 -- includes intermittent rear window wiper, anti-theft system and auto-dimming electrochromic rearview mirror with HomeLink, universal transceiver, and smart entry and start system. It is the only option & package sold here. Requested the installation at the Toyota Dealer of Fog Lights, after ordering parts they say it was not possible this installation because needed to change the wiring harnesses. I think it may be a warranty concern. Did anyone already do this installation at a Toyota Dealer?

·
Registered
2 Posts
:D Hola!
I just got my black '04 three weeks ago with your same package at Triangle-Kennedy and would like to share stories. I live at levittown and used to have a corvette (saw you have a viper) but totalled it on 3/28 and decided it was time to join the cruise generation. Couldn't be happier with my selection! I got the 15 inch TRD rims and it looks great!

I'm also considering the mud flaps but would like to see them installed first. Do you know anybody with them in PR?

It surprised me very much when I joined the chat groups about the waiting periods in the continental US cause as you know in PR Toyota is really putting a lot of money in advertising the Prius and both times I visited Triangle they had at least four or five available. The second time I visited them they had my choice (2 blacks) with both interiors, one with the grey, which I took and another with the beige.

Glad to know you.

Saludos,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts