Votes: 0 0.0%
  • April 1 (no, this isn't a joke)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What Saturday in March would be best for you to meet in Ft. Desoto?

Unfortunately this site doesn't have multiple choice polls, so select your best day for the poll, and indicate in your post if other days are good as well.

I can pretty much make it any Saturday in March. In support for HiVoltage, I am voting for the 25th. Gives us a bit more time to plan too.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
for me any day except 3/25... Microsoft has training in orlando that day, and I need another MS t-shirt.

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aw, darn! It would have been great to meet you. This is becoming like the story of the man who could solve the drought, as long as everyone agreed to the day of rain. Every day was bad for someone.

Speaking of MS, I am in need of new employment since my department is being phased out. I currently provide technical support on Networks, OSs, and email systems. I would like to get into digital circuit designing though, ass I orignally intended my career path to go. So if anyone hears of anything in the Tampa Bay area, let me know.

Fortunately I have a few months before I am kicked out.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
DanMan32 said:
Aw, darn! It would have been great to meet you.
You say that, but i'm really quite boring in person :p

·
Registered
669 Posts
I'm not voting, but I may actually be in FL on the 25th -- my father's house is in escrow and we'll need to clear out and ship the remaining stuff by April 3. Of course I'll be driving the car I inherited, not my Prius...

·
Registered
269 Posts
DanMan32 said:
Looks like the 25th it is.

HiVoltage, are you going to book a spot? I'm not a very good coordinator for these things.
Well Dan, it appears that we may be able to have mignons on the grill due to the low response .....(I think I had a few left over from a package from Colorado Beef) If dznyskip makes it over we'll ask him to bring the creme brulei! (hint) .....It appears we will be FOUR (maybe 5 "astrowoman") for dinner!!! :roll:

2" Medallions with "Rockford" bacon wrap with Garlic rub and a side of guacamole butter.

Veggie can be steamed vegetables with white cordon performed in tin foil and white Pinot Grigio on the grill with peppercorns

and for the cordial....Johnnie "Blue" on the rocks.....mmmm

I figured there would be more response to this than revealed.....maybe the menu will perk'em up!....hehehe

I sure hope changing the date was not the issue and I am not going to reserve a pavillion unless we have atleast 20 peeps miminum.

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Only 4? But the poll shows 6, plus 3 for April 1st that may be able to come on the 25th.

I wouldn't wait too long to book, lest it be gone and we have to cancel.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
sub3marathonman said:
I'm probably going to be there. I don't know if I was already counted as one of the four.

I was wondering if we chipped in and got melgish a genuine "Hybrid Synergy Drive" cap if he'd pick the Prius meet over a Microsoft t-shirt.
Yes, I can be bought... :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
Fabulous Ms. Sanny, I shall send some CHOCOLATE creme brulee up to you (and a T-bone for the puppy). You know you really do want to come down and party with us (tempt, tempt, tempt...) 8)

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
dznyskp said:
You know you really do want to come down and party with us (tempt, tempt, tempt...) 8)
oooh, get thee behind me! It must be sinful, if it's that much fun. :)

·
Registered
919 Posts
My Prius will be in Illinois on the 25th, but I'll be getting out of Dodge on a cruise. Remember you promised, DanMan I believe, to post info and pics for the rest of us. How do we get a hat?

·
Registered
919 Posts
Dan, I'm sure if you did offer, you'd remember, so I must be mistaken. Enjoy yourself and please don't worry about any postings. :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Greetings~
From another Prius Floridian :)
Near Deland Fl.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
The Plan

Ok, after careful consideration... Mrs Melgish and I hope to be attending.

Mr Gates will just have to make another appointment. :)

What time should we get to the park?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.