Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Costco sells a commercial floor mat which is absolutely perfect for covering the entire rear deck of the car with the seats down. Costs about $16.00. It is made by Royal floor mats. Size is 3' by 5'. They also sell heavy rubber floor mats for the front and rear floors. They sell for about $19.00. They come in gray or tan. They fit perfectly as if they were made for the Prius. Very very nice, especially for our forum members who live in rainy or snowy climates..

I forgot in a previous posting to include the cell # of the Asef, the Prius manager. He has a Prius available for sale now, no exra dealer markup. It is [209] 327-0488.

Finally, I went to our local Pep Boys store and purchased two small round mirrors. They self-stick to the side view mirrors. They are rounded, about 2" in diamater and are very useful because they show cars behind you which might otherwise be in your blind spot.

AC

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey I also got mine at the same place at around the same time. I don't think they have one anymore because I was there yesterday to sign my finance paper. I signed up at several dealers in Sacramento and Bayarea. Toyota town guys are the first one to call me (7 weeks). According to the sales guy, they have about twenty people on the waiting list now.

I don't think not many people knows about this dealership and that is why we got ours pretty early. Good place to put your name on the waiting list.

By the way, my Prius already came with floormat and trunk cover from factory with $180 charge. I didn't complain because I was going to get one anyways.

Another place I put my name was Gweke Toyota in Lodi. They told me I was the #5 on the list (two month ago) but haven't called me, yet. Even though they have the short waiting list, they may not getting the large supply of Prius because of their size.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts