Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
***************** FLASH TRAFFIC *******************************

Available today........2 ea, 2005 Prius one with Package #4 in Driftwood Pearl the other is a Package #6 in Tideland Pearl.......Both available at MSRP Only!!!!! Call or e-mail to reserve.

******************* FLASH TRAFFIC *****************************

First come first Served.......me line is now opened!!!!!

Thanks for staying tuned............

Tom Quinn :wink:
Internet Sales

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
That is the most obnoxious subject line I have ever seen on this website.

And what the heck does "me line is now opened" mean? Could you possibly mean "my line is now open"?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mr e "hurt"ly

ehurtley said:
That is the most obnoxious subject line I have ever seen on this website.

And what the heck does "me line is now opened" mean? Could you possibly mean "my line is now open"?
Mr. ehurtley,

Let's keep our childish notions to ourself ....Remember that this is a Public Forum......What you may or maynot like is totally up to you. PMing is the platform for expressing negative Comments.

Plus, you may always "Skip" a Topic if you find it not to your liking. Let's all try to be Professional in our dealing with other's Topics and Titles.

Hope you don't take this to personnally. I explained more to youina PM I just sent you.

Hope you have a good Day.......

Internet Sales

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
'Professional'? I'm not the dealer!

I'm a user on this board. I'm not trying to present myself as a professional. I was pointing out (yes, maybe a little rudely,) that your post is very nonprofessional. And what you PMed me is downright ridiculous.

To: ehurtley
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:18 am
Subject: What a Joke.........
If you have a Problem with the Title then PM me..........Like you've never made a TypeO.........I guess you get alot of action out of your Spell Check Botton.

You'de think that someone with 500+ Post would have become a Professional enough not to be condensending on a Public Forum.

Also, I've kept up with alot of your Post and the Information and Stuff you speel out is usally wrong. You should check your fact Triple before you pass on Shotty "Facts".

I like everything about Your Seaside Pearl Prius. Too bad they let anyone own one...........

Wake up............Become a Profession.........Keep your Personal veiws to Yourself.........That's what PMing is for.

Personal views are what message boards are all about. And, please, point out one incorrect fact I have posted that I did not later correct, or admit was wrong about when someone corrected me. I do check my facts. As for the "Too bad they let anyone own one"? Well, it's a shame that you're selling them. As salesman who talk like you do in this PM are what give car salesman a bad image. ("Aw, come on, can't we be friends" in public and "You're an idiot" in private. At least my disgust is out there for all to see, rather than trying to slap a pretty face on my disdain.)

You have guaranteed that I will never recommend your dealer to anyone.

(P.S. You yourself mentioned 'spell check', please learn to use it. It makes you look more professional, and more likely to get a sale. I never buy from salespersons that are that obviously ignorant and/or lazy.)

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for Proving Me correct........You are a Pompus Ass! Go ahead and advise everyone NOT to buy from Me. There are hundreds of Satisified People driving Prii now that they would still be waiting for if not for us......... Run your little Crusade..........I was wondering when you we're going to get to me anyway. You bad mouth everyone..........Your about as UN-professional as they come and this conversation is Over.

My apology to everyone that has to put up with Crap like this.

This is my last comment on the subject

Again my apology to everyone else.

Internet Sales

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
TWQ83 said:
I was wondering when you we're going to get to me anyway. You bad mouth everyone..........
Um, when else have I 'bad mouth'ed anyone?

·
Registered
261 Posts
I see it's time for the Internet Judge (which I have appointed myself) to step in, review the testimony, issue a ruling, and we hope put an end to all this. No charge.

My ruling is:

1. The initial post was odd, but ehurtley's response was a little too strong. I order EH to offer a mea culpa for that.

2. TWQ's reaction, particularly the PM, was over the line. I will order Abby's (or maybe it was Ann Landers, if in fact that was a different person) punishment, cut to 5 lashes, with a wet noodle.

Case closed. Bailiff?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Judgement

But judge..the PM was for personal EyE's only......not ment for the Public........

However I will stand by your ruling.............

Thanks

TQ :wink:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
rpm said:
My ruling is:

1. The initial post was odd, but ehurtley's response was a little too strong. I order EH to offer a mea culpa for that.
I will (and already did) admit that my wording in my initial post was a little too strong. I should have chosen less abrasive terminology. For not using nicer words, I apologize.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
rpm said:
I will order Abby's (or maybe it was Ann Landers, if in fact that was a different person)...
They were sisters. (I know, shocker, ain't it?)

(were? Well, one's dead, but I guess they still ARE sisters, I just use the past tense becuase one is no longer in the land of the living.)

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ehurtley,

I too apoligize for jumping you, and letting it get out of hand. I'm sorry and your correct that this is a Public Forum, and everyone is allowed to express themselves any way they see fit

Again ..I'm Sorry.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
I do respect both posters; TWQ83 and ehurtley . The headline from TWQ83 is very unique and unusual for a Prius dealer. good publicity eye catching ! Now, the comment from ehurtley to TWQ83 nothing bad to my perception but perhaps TWQ83 was having bad day so he reacted by using unusual expression. I like both of them and hoping that these two wonderful Priuscentis make peace and contribute more so for the dessimanation of the Wunder-kind, the Prius in this forum !

And SANNY, I do not like that "SAd Face" from you, Cheers !

G

·
I came to this thread a little late & I don't want to stir anythig up again because it looks like everyone has finally made peace, but may I throw this out for your consideration: The FLASH TRAFFIC headline was Tom's way of saying "NEWS FLASH" because he suddenly had 2 cars unexpectedly become available & wanted to share that announcement with all the Prius customers unable to find one at their own dealers. Tom has been able to put more customers into a new Prius in ONE of his large allotments than most other East Coast dealers can do in 6 months. Hooray for Tom!

And regarding his "me line" being a typo? I don't think so. Me thinks ol' Quinn maybe has a bit of Brittish heritage behind him & in his excitement of breaking the news, his typing reverted to "Limey"-speak.

Just my view on this but who am I to butt in anyway. Looks like you guys were getting everything under control anyway. Hooray for Hirose the peacemaker/judge!

Ken (in Bolton)

G

·
Sorry about my previous post appearing from "Guest". I had difficulty submitting it, probably because I got interrupted for too long before submitting it. I may have gotten timed out or something. It was from me, C. Ken V

Let's see if I get credit this time.

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Wow, I'm having the same trouble I remember reading that somebody else once had . Help!

Unless I just made a couple of typo's myself, it seems my I.D. on the left side & in the body of my post got corrupted.

And I'm still listed as a Guest & my registered location won't show.

I tried to re-register in case my old information was lost, but I got "your username, E-mail, & password are already taken".

That's what I get for butting in with my 2 cents worth. Now I apologise to you all.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve my posting I.D. problem? Anyone else been through it too? Thanks ahead of time.

I.D. should show up as Ct. Ken V ---- We'll see what happens this time. Bye .

Ken (in Bolton)

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Ah, finally success. I don't know how it got corrected, but everything seems O.K. now. Sorry to waste all this space & everybody's time. Thanks for being patient.

Ken (in Bolton)

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ken

Thanks Ken........You need to cut down on the coffee.... Your First situtation was Cc Ken.........then you got Ct Ken. Your not corrupted just a simple Typo..........

Amazing how those things pop up.

Thanks again for your support.

Call if you need me......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts