Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it took me a while to find the guy and have it done, but finally! They are a little thinner then I had originally wanted, but I think they are growing on me as they are now :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Ok, so that's the look when the ICE is running - burning fuel. What's the look when it's on battery power?

And what's a flam?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sanny said:
And what's a flam?
D'oh! That's what happens when you're all excited and type to fast :oops:

Astrowoman said:
WHere did you get this done?
A picture car guy (film) up in Northridge, I can give you his contact info "off line" if you like, as I don't know what the netiquette is about posting someones personal info on a board.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
And here I thought I was making my 04 Silver more exciting by putting on black door edge moldings and mud guards. :wink:

Guess it's my age...

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
firepa63 said:
I think it's the opposite of a flim...
That makes sense... And he DID say the guy was in the flim industry, so that's prolly it. :wink:

·
Registered
110 Posts
hey an0 do your mudflaps have those silver colored ladies on them??? inquiring mids want to know :wink:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
mrfredsporty said:
hey an0 do your mudflaps have those silver colored ladies on them??? inquiring mids want to know :wink:
Yah, the ones with the prominent... um.... KNEES!! :lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here is a shot of the whole car. :D

-For the photo purists out there, there is a little PhotoShop in here, separate the background by adding a little bokeh, added some bloom to the highlights, and removed some distracting elements (neighbors house :wink: )

Attachments

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
mrfredsporty said:
The only silver I see on ladies in my age group lately is in their hair, after the blue washes out. Why do they do that :?: :?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Sanny said:
mrfredsporty said:
Yah, the ones with the prominent... um.... KNEES!! :lol:
KNEES :?: :!: ? you mean all these years I've been.. :shock: ..oh my god...and that time I...oh crap am I in trouble :oops:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
An04Prius said:
KNEES :?: :!: ? you mean all these years I've been.. :shock: ..oh my god...and that time I...oh crap am I in trouble :oops:
Uh oh, 04... You don't mean... not REALLY! Oh, wow... :shock:

·
Registered
928 Posts
An04Prius said:
The only silver I see on ladies in my age group lately is in their hair, after the blue washes out. Why do they do that :?: :?
Maybe they're cosplaying at an anime convention. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Flame on Prius

Cool, although I agree, it should change color based on the power-train mode. Also, wouldn't an orange and red flame look 'hotter'? Actually, I think you should get a black prius and put a yellow lightning bolt down the side!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts