Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I just wanted to make a post here to let everyone know that Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach FL is having its first ever Prius invoice sale. Over 100 to choose from. No games, no gimmicks, NO DEALER FEES!!! If you were thinking about getting a Prius this year now is the time to do it and still qualify for the $1,575 tax credit. This will be for a short time only. For more information call or email:

Michael Lloyd
"C u s t o m e r s f o r L i f e"
Internet Sales Manager
Earl Stewart Toyota
North Palm Beach
561-767-7478
[email protected]
http://www.EarlStewartToyota.com

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
Yes, it had been reduced from 3100 to 1500 as of October 1st, 2006.
It will again half 4/1/2007. On 10/1/2007, it will be gone.
You may be affected by AMT which may reduce the effective credit even further.

·
Registered
586 Posts
DanMan32 said:
Yes, it had been reduced from 3100 to 1500 as of October 1st, 2006.
It will again half 4/1/2007. On 10/1/2007, it will be gone.
You may be affected by AMT which may reduce the effective credit even further.
Dan the Man ...... Correct as always ........... But, crafty Tax Professionals have been able to aviod the clause .... I don't know how but a few of my AMT limited clients have told me that they have gotten the complete Tax Break....... Something about using the Form 8910 with there 1040. :D

Just passing on the Knowledge...... :wink:

Tom Quinn :wink:
Internet Sales

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
The 8910 is the form to use to claim the credit. You use that form whether you get hit with AMT or not.
Congress did increase the exemption used in calculating the AMT, so the clients that used to get hit with AMT may be out of it now.
The AMT calculation is indeed confusing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.