Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a Pc3, black. Based on the "Last Day'" thread, I hope some new blood helps turn things around.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Hey, graesack,

Congratulations on your new purchase. I hope it brings you many fun hours of driving & saves your wallet much on your gas budget. Looks like you're the first one to get into this forum since the format change (ownership changed a couple of months ago, but they left it alone for a while).

Personally, I don't like the new format that much. As a moderator, I don't see a lot of the info I used to have access to (so that spammer's accounts could be deleted prior to them making any spam posts). On the good side, I don't see any spam posts, so the protections the new owners claim to have in place must be working.

We no longer have a member list either, but somehow overnight during the transition our membership went from just under 28,000 (confirmed) to a little over 80,000 (claimed). However, I don't see any activity since the change over (other than your post above) that you would expect to see of a forum with 80,000 members. So unfortunately I think this new site is doomed to die out.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Just a comment, but the site seems to load a little faster and there isn't any spam. Haven't seen any negatives, yet. Also, thanks to the administrator(s) who constantly worked to delete the spam that plagued this site for so long.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts