Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all. Three years ago I was riding with my dad in his truck and I asked him if he would like to see the next car I would buy when I had the money. He agreed so we went to the Toyota dealer and got a test drive of the '02. Three days later HE had one. He was so impressed with the little car he got rid of his truck. 3/4 of a year later I had my '02 blue moon Pearl. Shortly after that he put his name on the waiting list for an '04, which he now drives. He got a little over the Blue book value for his '02, so he is happy as a pig in clover, and I would be jealous but I really get along well with Pearl. The big poodles fit in the back well enough and at the present time by driving on back roads, I am getting 62 MPG with her.
BTW, Cape Cod is practically CRAWLING with '04-'05 models. It is good to see that the acceptance level is gaining speed.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I've only been able to convert one person. My brother got an Escape Hybrid this year. Everyone I talk to about it seems interested, some even take me up on the offer to drive it - and are impressed with it. Noone (that I know of) has converted besides my brother.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
GreyMud said:
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those that understand binary, and those that don't.
hehe.. Not to hijack the thread, but nice sig. I like the variant:

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those that understand binary, those that don't, and those that understand trinary.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts