Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tired of being laughed at for having the smallest tires in the neighborhood? Sick of parking in the long grass to hide your tiny treads? Try a new, proven, mechanic-endorsed method to enlarge your tires today! New INFLATOL is the miracle cure you crave. Two ounces in the tank and one once rubbed vigorously into each tire, weekly for three months is gauranteed to make your tires at least three sizes larger, or your money back!!! Visit our website at http://WWW.INFLATOL.com for a special offer for the first 100 customers.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Doesn't this require a doctor's prescription or something? I mean, wouldn't it be dangerous if every guy out there were strutting around with oversized tires (besides the spare)? :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
This actually works! I used to have 12" tires and would never go out in the daytime. Now after just after 5 weeks, I now have 15" tires! My love life has changed, I got a promotion, I'm more confidant, and won the lottery! All thanks to Inflatol!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
<serious 'know it all' doctor voice>
If your tires remain inflated for more than 4 weeks you should immediately see your mechanic.....

·
Registered
117 Posts
I heard that using this product could destroy your headlights leading to a loss of vision. Also sitting in the car for long periods of time after using this could cause delayed back aches. :wink:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Hep, you are SO hot!! You've left skid marks on my heart...

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
coloradospringsprius said:
Hep, the link isn't working for me. Do you have any extra Inflatol? I'm willing to pay up to $3000 over MSRP!
I'll beat that. Whatever he's offering, PLUS a pot of fresh brewed!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
must be out of stock...site is down again

·
Registered
393 Posts
<serious 'know it all' doctor voice>
If your tires remain inflated for more than 4 weeks you should immediately see your mechanic.....INFLATOL has been known to cause increased horsepower to the engine. If you are prone to driving in the slow lane, then do not take INFLATOL, as you will now be driving faster. INFLATOL is been known to be habit forming; consult your mechanic if you feel any of the following symptoms:
  1. You drive faster then before.
    You take trips to the corner market, just because.
    You leave tread at stop lights.
    You have a need to say, 'Yep; It's got a HEMI'.

As with all medications, take INFLATOL carefully.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Spartan1 said:
Doesn't this require a doctor's prescription or something? I mean, wouldn't it be dangerous if every guy out there were strutting around with oversized tires (besides the spare)? :)
There's a spare? Hallelujah!

·
Registered
8 Posts
:cry: I tried it with a bicycle. Of course a bicycle doesn’t have a tank so I rubbed three ounces on each tire. Godallmighty! I now sing in the soprano section of the choir instead of the bass section.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
melgish said:
must be out of stock...site is down again
Sorry about the dead link. They may not be the legitemate operation they appear to be. Best if you send your credit card information directly to me and I will take care of your order. 8)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hep said:
Sorry about the dead link. They may not be the legitemate operation they appear to be. Best if you send your credit card information directly to me and I will take care of your order. 8)
Do you need the SSN as well? :?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts