Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning all you Hybrid Fans.............welcome to the Next Step in the Hybrid Revolution..............CAT has just released the Information you've been waiting for...........The first Numbers are out......The 2007 Camry Hybrid will start at $25,900 + Freight ($580.00)!!! This means that the Base model with out options or Port added Items will be...............$ 26,480.00 +TTP!!!!

It also looks as if they will be coming in 3 Packages......Package 1 will be FE ( 50 States Emissions, Heated Mirrors) only.............Package 2 will be FE SR ( 50 States Emissions,Heated Mirrors, and Sun/Moon Roof ) and Package #3 FE,LA,NV,SR,CQ ( 50 States Emissions, Heated Mirrors, Leather with Heated Seats, Navigation, Sun/Moon Roof, Convenience Package = Heated Mirrors and Driver & Passenger Seat Heaters). These Packages MAY CHANGE in the near future......But this is what the information is showing now...........

Package #1................$ 40.00
Package #2................$ 1,000.00
Package #3................$ 3,970.00..........These are MSRP Pricing and does not include Hold back and Port Options!!!!!

Here is the Next Piece of the 2007 Camry Hybrid Puzzle................

07 CAMRY HYBRID STANDARD FEATURES

Aerodynamic multi-reflector halogen headlamps with auto on/off feature
16-in. 8-spoke aluminum alloy wheels with P215/60R16 tires
Dual color-keyed power outside mirrors
Heated outside mirrors
High Solar Energy-Absorbing (HSEA) glass
Washer-linked variable intermittent windshield wipers with mist cycle
Power tilt/slide moonroof with sliding sunshade
Chrome-tipped exhaust
Multi-function remote keyless entry system with lock, unlock, trunk-release and panic features Smart Key System with Push Button Start and remote illuminated entry
JBL® AM/FM 6-disc in-dash CD changer with satellite radio capability, MP3/WMA playback capability, auxiliary audio jack, hands-free phone capability via Bluetooth® wireless technology, eight speakers in six locations and FM diversity reception
Fabric seat and door trim with integrated armrests and dual front and rear map pockets
Metallic-style interior trim with chrome door handle accents
Multi-adjustable power driver’s seat with adjustable headrests, seatback pocketsand lumbar support
60/40 split fold-down rear seat with security locks, adjustable headrests and seatbelt positioning clips
Optitron meters with speedometer, instant mpg, coolant temperature and fuel level gauges; digital odometer and twin tripmeters Cruise control
Power windows with driver’s auto-down and retained-power features
Power automatic door locks with anti-lockout feature
Defroster-linked CFC-free dual zone auto climate control with electric compressor and Plasmacluster™11 ionizer and rear-seat vents
Tilt/telescopic steering wheel with audio controls
Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
Auto-dimming rearview mirror with compass
Dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors with dimmer control
HomeLink® universal transceiver
Rear personal reading lights
Remote hood, trunk and fuel-filler door releases
Illuminated entry
Lockable illuminated glove box
Bi-level covered center console with storage
Two 12V auxiliary power outlets
Front cup holders
Fold-down rear center armrest with dual cup holders
Trunk-mounted cargo net
Driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System
Driver and front passenger front seat-mounted side airbags and front and rear side curtain airbags
Driver’s knee airbag
3-point front seatbelts with adjustable shoulder anchors and driver-side Emergency Locking Retractor (ELR), front passenger Automatic/Emergency Locking Retractor (ALR/ELR)
3-point rear seatbelts with Automatic/Emergency Locking Retractors (ALR/ELR) for all passengers
Outboard rear seatbelt comfort guides
Front and rear crumple zones and side-impact door beams
Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
Direct Tire Pressure Monitor System
Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM)
Energy-absorbing collapsible steering column
Child-protector rear door locks
Rear-seat Child Restraint System (CRS) lower anchors and top tether brackets (LATCH) Internal trunk-release handle
Battery-saver feature — deactivates interior lights after 30 minutes
Daytime Running Lights (DRL) with off mode
Engine immobilizer

2007 CAMRY HYBRID OPTIONS.

Heated Outside Mirrors
Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof with Sliding Sunshade
Voice-activated DVD navigation system14 with JBL® AM/FM 4-disc in-dash CD changer with satellite radio capability, MP3/WMA playback capability, auxiliary audio jack, hands-free phone capability via Bluetooth® wireless technology, eight speakers in six locations and FM diversity reception
Multi-information display with ECO Drive Level, hybrid system energy flow, outside temperature, average fuel economy, driving range, average speed and travel distance since start
Leather-trimmed seats and door trim with integrated armrests, driver and front passenger heated seats, multi-adjustable power passenger seat and dual front and rear map pockets Heated front seats
Overhead console with maplights and sunglasses holder
Foot pedal parking brake

So these are what are coming on the 2007 Camry Hybrid as Standard and Options accessories......Remember that these do not include the Port Options that will be installed at Port........Carpet Mats, Cargo Nets...ect. More later when the numbers come out and all this is put in writting................Brochures should be out early April.

and Third ..........here you have it .....Simplicity in a web site..........BUILD your 2007 Camry Hybrid.............You can E-mail it to me or bring it in and we will build it to your specifications.......... How much more simple than that can it be..........The site is:
http://www.toyota.com/vehicles/future/y ... url=button

Let me know what you think....All orders now being accepted!!!!! Hurry and get your in today!!!! I will have my First Allocation on the 18th of MAY 2006.......I currently have 21 Pre-orders...........But it will depend on the Options and Color you want........ Production in this area will look like this ...45% will be the Package #1..........25% Package #2 and 30% Package #3.

Call me ...you can fly in , Drive home..........11 minutes to Dulles International Airport and 18 minutes to Reagen National Airport. 50% of the allocations will be based on dealership share of Camry sales in the Region (32%) and 50% on Hybrid sales for the last 120 days plus current month (147 vehicles).....This means I'm getting 27 Camry Hybrids to everyone elses 8 or 10...........This is the place to get them. Call or write me with your order!!!!!!!!

Tom Quinn :wink:
Internet Sales
(571) 276-7548 (Cell Phone)
(703) 790-5920 X-1064
Toll Free: 1-888-530-8445

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Tom. I don't see any mention of Vehicle Stability Control being available on the '07 Camry Hybrid. Could that be right??

Shelly

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VSC???

Shelly,

See that little thing called "VDIM" That is a control device ( Vehicle Dynamics Intregrated Management). It's a Brain that control the VSC, BA, TRAC, ABS, EBD.............all are included in this system or managed by it..............YES Shelly..........you will have VSC and it will BE Standard......

Thanks for the Question...........

Internet Sales

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finially Toyota Provides the Numbers.........

TO: everyone that has been told ..."we're waiting on the numbers from Toyota"..........well CAT(Central Atlantic Toyota) has finally come out with the MSRP for the Camry Hybrid!!!!!

Now they will come in 3 Packages:

Pack #1 = FE, HM ( 50 States and Heated Outside Mirrors) with CF= Carpeted Floor Mats............MSRP $26,709.00

Pack #2 = FE, HM, SR ( 50 States, Heated Outside Mirrors and Sun/Moon Roof) with CF, DK = Carpeted Floor Mats and Black Portfolio for Books................................MSRP $27,649.00

Pack #3 = FE, LA, NV, SR, CQ ( 50 States, Leather Package, Voice Activated DVD Navigation System, Sun/Moon Roof, Comfort and Convenience Package) with CF = Carpeted Floor Mats..................................MSRP $30,589.00

This is how they are coming in...........except for the Port options like WL, CF, Z1, DK.....ect.

First one arrives on 17th May.

Let me know if there is any other information anyone needs.......

Internet Sale

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Imminate Arrival

The CH will arrive here on the 17th of this month...........I get my next Allocation on the 7th of the month..............I do have a lot of Pre-Orders to contebnd with but...........I'm sure the Allocation Numbers will be sufficent to handle any orders.......Delivery time looks to be around 30- 35 days on orders placed today ..........IF NOT SOONER!!!!

Call me ....write......send carrier Pigions........Let me know when you want your and we'll take care of you.

Thanks for your attention and time............

Internet Sales
(571) 276-7548

1 - 8 of 8 Posts