Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Driftwood package 6 MSRP 27,808. Available 5/26/05. This car is currentlly unclaimed!!!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Here's a hint.....
post it below MSRP.....you'll sell it today! :wink: Lots of Dealers have P* "at" MSRP......

G

·
Sorry, i dont believe in lying to my customers. If im not going to sell it below MSRP i wont post that i am. I dont add to the price i dont lye about the prices. Sorry. It will still sell by monday with no tricks or lying.

G

·
If you arent interested in the car, please dont repond. If you want the car, give me a call. Other than that have a nice life.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Anonymous said:
If you arent interested in the car, please dont repond. If you want the car, give me a call. Other than that have a nice life.
I have a friend in Spartansburg, SC who's looking for a Prius. But, since I'm not personally interested in the car, I'm off to "have a nice life"!!!

G

·
Wow, CA Prius BC+Z1+V2+Ef+WL MSRP's at $27.132.00 !
Must be Out of State with other stuff on it, I know Gulf States
Distrubutors ( Non-Toyota ) owned independent distributor can
add few things to their MSRP..

G

·
DGstan, that reply was to someone being an idiot. If you know someone looking for a car, by all means have them give me a call. When i am trying to conduct legitimate business and some one comes on here telling me to lye to my customers, i take offense to it. That is all i was getting at.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Anonymous said:
DGstan, that reply was to someone being an idiot. If you know someone looking for a car, by all means have them give me a call. When i am trying to conduct legitimate business and some one comes on here telling me to lye to my customers, i take offense to it. That is all i was getting at.
Lye is a caustic. So is this thread.

·
Registered
610 Posts
:roll: "LYE" - that's a chemical... "LIE" that's telling an untruth. This salesperson sounds really unhappy and combative. Not likely a pleasant person with which to negotiate. *SIGH*

:) Dear "Guest," I hope you have a better day and are able to get and sustain a positive outlook and attitude.

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
I don't think the suggestion to sell post MSRP was meaning to lie about it, but to SELL it below MSRP, as many dealers do sell at MSRP, a few above, and some below. Internet makes the competition fierce, though it can be regionalized since you can't fedex a Prius.

G

·
Sorry the spelling didnt look right. :oops: As for being combative, nope. Im just trying to offer a product that people want for a fair price. We are the only dealer in our area that doesnt add to the price of our Prius, so we are very reasonable on our cars. Sorry if you feel that i would be hard to negotiate with, but if you have shopped for a prius lately you would see that the only people that do negotiate are the ones gouging their customers.

·
Registered
232 Posts
There have been several reports of owners buying Prius under MSRP.
Like me.....

Toyotrever......it was not my intention to start a flame war........!

that reply was to someone being an idiot
the idiot...... :cry:

ur funny!.........

but hey....looks aren't everything!

G

·
If you were able to buy you Prius for under MSRP, GREAT JOB!!! I havnt seen any Prius in our area go for under MSRP. Most dealers around here are adding 1000-4000 over for theirs.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Anonymous said:
If you were able to buy you Prius for under MSRP, GREAT JOB!!! I havnt seen any Prius in our area go for under MSRP. Most dealers around here are adding 1000-4000 over for theirs.
No need to pay $1000~$4000 over for your Prius "Season's Price"
Come to CA S.F. Bay Area, from _Reservation_ three weeks prior to
"Dinner" served at MSRP !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts