Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woe is me! Little Lamb, not even 6 months old, ran into the low wooden "bumper" of a parking garage wall. I couldn't see it when I was parking. I'm too short or else it was those dang bars in the front windshield that I've read others complain about blocking their vision. Now the plastic part of my front bumper on the driver side is scratched scratched scratched. Some of the scratches came off with a car soap/wax, but now I don't know what to do. I am supposed to take it in for its first 6 month check-up this month. Will they try to tell me I've damaged my bumper somehow and void my warranty??? There are no dents, I was barely moving, but I was still in a hurry and trying not to park too close to the guy next to me so his car door wouldn't ding mine! I read a thread on here about a paint pen, but haven't located one in Texas, and I'm not sure it would work for me. I can definitely feel these several scratches, plus two small chips, where the paint was and is no more.

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
quote: "I can definitely feel these several scratches, plus two small chips, where the paint was and is no more".

AND I can SEE those scratches too...very dark black/brown under the super white paint. A magnet will not stick to the area where the scratches are, but it will stick above where the scratches are, above what is considerd the bumper I guess. There is a kind of dividing line there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.