Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need advise how to properly show off my 2004 Prius Tideland Pearl Package #7 at our 32nd Annual Fathers Day Car Show. June 20 2004.
Has anyone displayed there fine 2004 Prius in a Car Show?
I need pointers on what to do beside clean & wax it. What I need is a product to shine those tires even if it rains. Everything I used washes of after I go thru rain. Also are there any logos or emblems I can apply.
I would appreciate any good advise. I am proud to be 1of only 3 in the Shenango Valley to drive my 2nd Prius (2nd Generation). I drove the 2001 Prius for 3 yr's. This 2004 Prius is much better.
Thank You.

Tony Liscio :)

·
Registered
515 Posts
My Prius (both models) have been on display many, many times now.

What people actually like most is when it does NOT look like a show car... since they want to picture themselves behind the wheel. If you make it too impressive, they disconnect from thinking they could ever get one of their own.

When we showed off the cars at the Hybrid Road Rally, they were plastered with squished bugs and had travel necessities & promo materials pilied in the back seats (rather messy). That impressed the heck out of the on-lookers... since they could obviously relate to that seen.

How do you prefer to depict the car?

By the way... You could show off by having a bike in back, stressing the hatchback advantage.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts