• Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue

• Gray

• Tan

• I didn't know I could change the display color...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually have my display color set to Green. I figure it goes best with the Tideland.

What about you? Do the Seasiders have Blue displays? Drifters Tan and Silvers Gray?

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
it's currently set at blue. i have set it as grey for a period after watching Sin City. I think the beige is cool in that it evokes a desert feeling (maybe Arizona owners have that haha), Green for the pacific northwest maybe?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I change it according to the music I have on.

Green for classical, Blue for Jazz 8) , Tan for Willy Nelson :wink:

...never use Gray, let the rappers have it. :roll:

Gray is not a color & rap is not music, so they go together.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Hey, there is a place for gray. My bathroom tile and shower curtain are gray! My Prius and screen are blue. No rap music in either unless the girls are home.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
evander said:
Hey, there is a place for gray. My bathroom tile and shower curtain are gray! My Prius and screen are blue. No rap music in either unless the girls are home.
OK I can handle gray in the shower, but in in my opinion rap is ?!?

Tell the girls to read some Gershwin, Oscar Hammerstein, Johnny Mercer, if they want lyrics. 8)

·
Registered
919 Posts
An04Prius said:
evander said:
OK I can handle gray in the shower, but in in my opinion rap is foul mouthed, violent, mysoginistic ranting :x :cry:

Tell the girls to read some Gershwin, Oscar Hammerstein, Johnny Mercer, if they want lyrics. 8)
Who? (Just kidding) They do like "Sound of Music" , "Annie", "Les Miz", "Phantom of the Opera", and Rap. What can you do?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
evander said:
An04Prius said:
evander said:
OK I can handle gray in the shower, but in in my opinion rap is foul mouthed, violent, mysoginistic ranting :x :cry:

Who? (Just kidding) They do like "Sound of Music" , "Annie", "Les Miz", "Phantom of the Opera", and Rap. What can you do?
Well that is a good start...Sound of Music is one of the great scores of all time.

Buy them CDs from the great American song book. :p

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Mostly based on the seasons.

I tend to use Green in Summer, Tan in Fall, Blue in Winter, and Gray in Spring. (Spring is the big rainy season here, so gray seems most appropriate.)

Or, sometimes I just decide to be 'matching', and use Blue because it matches my car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts