Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was recently a victim of a reckless car door opener (Unknown, but I know he/she has a red car from the paint residue on my left front fender).

The person left a dent, a slight crease down to the wheel well and red paint on the edge of the wheel well, but did not do any paint damage.

Toyota Body shop in Burlingame gave me an estimate of $952.00 with three days in the shop; I was flabbergasted!

My son-in-law recommended DentPro (800-dentpro). The guy came to my house the next day and gave me an estimate of $150.00 (with AAA discount), fixed the dent like new in one hour in my garage. This service doesn't include repair to paint damage. :lol: Several car buffs have told me it looks like a new fender and questioned whether I had a new fender.

FYI,

Joe B

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
In Orlando, there's a place called The Dent Wizard. I don't know how good they are, but I thought I'd throw it out there for my fellow Orlando Prius drivers.

·
Registered
22 Posts
dings and dents repair

If there is no damage to the paint I can recommend a dent repair technician. My previous car--a Camry--received an annoying dent on the door. The guy came out to my house with his truck, spent about 25 minutes and removed the dent. He charged $70.00.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts