Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Despite the fact that our family has bought more than 1 Prius, we have gotten no light up pens, HSD key chains, etc.... :cry:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
My dealer gave me one, along with a couple other trinkets after he went to his Prius training meeting. We had a pretty good relationship. I got a generic Toyota steering wheel shaped keychain as my 'reward' for closing the car deal.

--evan

·
Registered
43 Posts
My salesman gave me a Prius cap when I put down my deposit. I'm still waiting for the car.

I'm surprised Toyota doesn't have a web site or distribtor for the kind of stuff. As much as we like to talk about Prii, you'd think they would want to give us a cap or shirt or something, or at least let us but it. Has anyone found a location to but any of this?

·
Registered
43 Posts
My salesman gave me a Prius cap when I put down my deposit. I'm still waiting for the car.

I'm surprised Toyota doesn't have a web site or distribtor for the kind of stuff. As much as we like to talk about Prii, you'd think they would want to give us a cap or shirt or something, or at least let us buy it. Has anyone found a location to buy any of this?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts