Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or Xer for short?

I think most of us painstakingly waited months and months on end and even up to a year and travelled hundreds of miles to finally get our Prius.

Now that the Prius is now almost immediately available to pick up from the lot and the price of gas is going through the roof we're going to see more newbies dropping in. Most may not have any idea of what the Prius is really all about except for the gas mileage.

I thought a designation of Prius-Xer or Xer would be a good designation for the new people dropping in.

Here is how a reply could possibly go to an Xer's question.

Dear Xer,

There is no ignition key. How many miles did you have to push it to get it home?? :wink:

·
Registered
928 Posts
I have an idea, howabout we refrain from labeling people in ways that might not apply and might make them feel offended and/or bad.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Prius crosser? Why would anyone want to be called a Prius crosser? And if you cross a Prius against the light, is it still jaywalking? What if you cross a Prius with an Insight? Hybrid squared? And is a hybrid squared defeating the aerodynamics of the design?

Hmmm.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Prius-xer? I don't really care what kind of s-x you prefer as long as the windows are tinted adequately.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hep;

But you can only tint (legally) in the back, right?

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Isabelle said:
Hep;

I had to censor my first 3 replies. I will let Sanny take this one. :lol:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Xer

Hahahaha!! Too much...Ever heard of Generation X (not cross). Generation X is the new, up and coming people. Sorry guys I was just trying to have a little fun. :shock:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Isabelle said:
Hep;

You can't say "tint" on a family bullentin board, I don't care what the temperature is.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Hep said:
Isabelle said:
Hep;

I had to censor my first 3 replies. I will let Sanny take this one. :lol:
Hmm (welcome back, Hep!). My concern is less about tinting, and more that the car has been adequately lubed at the service interval. Every 5000 miles! :shock:

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Re: Xer

KURT said:
Hahahaha!! Too much...Ever heard of Generation X (not cross). Generation X is the new, up and coming people. Sorry guys I was just trying to have a little fun. :shock:
We are with you Kurt. It's just that we Boomers aren't ready to quit having fun yet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts