Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Prius manual

I ended up spending the 10 bucks for access to the Toyota tech site, and all I can say is, what a mess. The search functionality is not good, and Toyota insists on taking 300 page manuals and breaking them up into infinite PDFs. That's what PDF bookmarks are for. At least offer the option of a complete PDF download if you're concerned about dealer bandwidth issues.

Add to that file names that are so poorly chosen (and there are duplicates) that you have no clue what you're getting in any particular file once it's downloaded. You have to either go rename them all, or do what I did and make a new PDF.

Speaking of which... I put all 28 PDFs back together again in one 2004 Owner's Manual PDF. Did the same with the NAV docs. It's just so much easier to browse, print, etc.

Geoff

· Registered
20 Posts
Re: Prius manual

[/quote]

Wanna share? Or does copyright/licensing prohibit?[/quote]

Well, they pulled the online manuals over at PriusChat.com leading me to believe that Toyota's not real thrilled about public distribution. So much as I'd be happy to put these up for download, it's undoubtedly a copyright violation that would be frowned upon. Sorry.

Geoff

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.