Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a valid email address for the maker of these? When I try to contact them via the ebay page, ebay wants me to sign up. I don't want to sign up with ebay though I guess I could just put in a bunch of bogus info with a throw-away email address. ebay's lack of security is well known.

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Well Dennis, Iv'e been using "E" bay for well over nine years and have never heard of a security breach. What kind of "hood" are you referring too???
If it is the leather MFD sun hood, lindbergh61 has been selling them on "E"bay for over a year. I can ask her to "E"mail you her particulars if you will post your "e" mail address in your "profile"

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SYNCMASTER said:
HERE IS A LINK TO THE SUN HOOD, IF THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-06-To ... enameZWDVW

I also have used ebay for 7 years and never had a problem with security or emails.
That is it, but ebay wants a lot of info when all I want to do is send the vendor an email.

The security breaches I've heard about are in their PayPal division, but where there's smoke, there's fire. I guess I'll have to go with the throw-away email address to protect my info.

·
Registered
610 Posts
:) Hello again, romad

Here's a link for you:

PriusChat.com - Forum Home - PriusChat Marketplace - Sponsered Commercial Sales - Prius Hoods new items.

From there you should be able to communicate directly with the maker of the hoods, glovebox covers, center and door armrest covers - all in leather.

·
Registered
93 Posts
romad said:
Does anyone have a valid email address for the maker of these? When I try to contact them via the ebay page, ebay wants me to sign up. I don't want to sign up with ebay though I guess I could just put in a bunch of bogus info with a throw-away email address. ebay's lack of security is well known.
Try this:
http://www.wakeup.to/priusdisplayhood

Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts