Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you are probably aware, this company makes some neat accessories/add-ons for the Prius. I ordered a brake/engine run kit and a power outlet modification back in June, and I still have not received them. The company told me in July they were redesigning the brake/engine run kit and that was delaying shipment. Lately, they don't even respond to my e-mails.

Their website said they had a medical emergency and were expecting to return to full operation by 9/5/03.

Has anyone oredered stuff from this company? What has your experience been? Were you satisfied with the products? I have heard good things about them, but now I am wondering...

·
Registered
131 Posts
I ordered the power outlet mod kit and key blanks from them several months ago. They weren't the fastest, as I recall, but their stuff comes with very complete instructions (e.g., how to program the spare keys) and they are responsive and responsible. Lots of folks on the Yahoo!toyota-prius site have ordered from them, with virtually universal satisfaction. I'm sorry to hear about the medical emergency and sure hope things turn out right real soon!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Long, long time to ship

I ordered the automatic door locks and also the arm rest. It took several months to receive the items and they also took an extended period of time to return emails. However, the products were top of the line with excellent instructions and worked perfectly as advertised.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Orders placed with Coastaletech

I have ordered from Coastaletech twice. The first order, which was for the engine run light, took about two weeks to arrive. The second order, which was placed last May, for the automatic door lock kit, arrived in less than a week.
I found the engine run light (which is actually showing when the electric fuel pump is running) to be very useful. I was surprised to see how often the ICE was off when it felt that it was on and vice versa. The automatic door lock works great too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts